The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DontJudge
DJ+university=non existant.

Trust :gangster:

Oh my gosshh cricket score for asian cup :cry2:

Oh really? Just wait till DJ studies is introduced :biggrin:

The Cricket score was an epic troll in the face, 2 runs....2 runs...! If it was 20 runs, this would be my reaction "...", but 2 runs?! I was like...?!??!!
Original post by soyasauce
msn !!!

LOL no im not okay !!! i was brilliant UNTIL I SAW YOUR BACK :angry: *slap*

Ah, hey :smile:

Pakistan are trolls and a half, 2 runs, damn, lol.
Congratulations, close match :biggrin:
Well i'm glad you aren't a snob atleast!
I think you just stay with the good guys, and totally be in denial about the bad ones inneh?
And what exactly do you mean by ‘good’?
Awww stop it you :blush: It's not cos of me :fan:

MSN or PM

You decide honey pumpkin :sexface:

Spoiler

Ok my term of good guys is quiet vague anyone who isn't a crazy druggie who does the things you were on about ahahaahahah :tongue:

You were the one going on about the bad stuff that happens what you on about. You are a bit crazy though so it's maybe ok :colone:
Original post by Politricks
Ah, hey :smile:

hi :h:

oh we won ? well i dont really care about cricket lool
Original post by blush.ox
:ninja:

welll heluuuu there!

wats shaapnin niiga.

msn !!!

Gosh zoya u talk for ages, bludy ell.
Just ‘yap yap’ on msn all day :blah:

Spoiler

Oh really? Just wait till DJ studies is introduced :biggrin:

The Cricket score was an epic troll in the face, 2 runs....2 runs...! If it was 20 runs, this would be my reaction "...", but 2 runs?! I was like...?!??!!

What would the DJ studies involve? :wink2:

What is with you and the word ‘troll’ lmao.
Use real gangster swear words, not these geeky ones trust. :gangster:

Exactly, that was the hit in the face man,like it were far off,then it’s not that bad.
But cos it were sooo close that’s wats killing meh.
Stupid idiots! They had the chance to smash them after 50 years, and they ****ed up big time.

Original post by LowRider
Ok my term of good guys is quiet vague anyone who isn't a crazy druggie who does the things you were on about ahahaahahah :tongue:

You were the one going on about the bad stuff that happens what you on about. You are a bit crazy though so it's maybe ok :colone:

Lool, where do you live man, it’s like as if you’ve never heard of it in your life.

Oh my gosh, so you fink i’m ranting on and lying that people do these things, LOL :rolleyes:

I’m crazy? :hmmm:
Hooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww the heelllllll am i crazeeeehhhhhh.
Reply 7565

Yerr man don’t listen to them, i didn’t ‘place’ ma ban in, flipiin lyers..
I ain’t a son of a geek now, manz gets banned cos i’m a gangster trust! :gangster:

In ma GCSE’s I got 11 U’s and 1 E and dat was in mafs, i always knew i was propa clever at mafs, but da teacher never let me do it as an a level the son of a hoe. :dry:

I see that you go to QM, ma school from the norf took a visit there, you might of seen em they wear black blazers. I really wanted to go, but they didn’t allow 6th formers :cry2: old buildings are ftw. :emo:

:facepalm:

I've been seeing schoolkids all week lol. I think I saw a bunch of "thugs" in black blazers lol.

Keep up the ghettoness lil un!

Original post by M.R.
can you tell why, is it cos of the uni you go to ?

:rofl: my uni is not that bad. I still can get into Finance but I honestly see no point if I will not have a chance to have a life and work such unsocial hours. I prefer the public sector, i.e. teaching or Civil Service because you can have that excitement, personal reward and also have a chance to chill out with the old hubs and chicken. But ah the dream is not over, I just have added dreams now.

Original post by Iqbal007
I wanna do Islamic IB..............also LOL every single one of my aunts friends nearly who attended qm are teaching, typical

Lol, funnily enough my aunt is a Maths Teacher and another one is an English Teacher. Both came here too...

Well I might just move to Bahrain/Oman when it's safe and become an analyst because that's where the future is to Islamic IB my friend.

Teaching might be a pain in the! - if you're not strict and perceived as a softy, but other than that, teaching can be very rewarding. A lot of the maths teachers in my school used to work for banks or engineering firms, but they said they became teachers because their jobs were repetitive and dull.

Oh, and LittleShootingStar is doing medicine

I am a slight softy and do have a quiet voice, but ask my little sisters who is the most freak-scary but at the same time maths tutor in my relatives. :colone:

And she's at Barts?
Reply 7566
:ninja:

Salam Blush :colone:

msn !!!

Salam Soy...

Long time! x
Original post by Khodu

Salam Soy...

Long time! x

wa alaykumu s-salamu wa rahmatu lahi wa barakatuh :gangster:

yupp indeeed :h: how you been ?
Original post by Khodu

I've been seeing schoolkids all week lol. I think I saw a bunch of "thugs" in black blazers lol.

:rofl: my uni is not that bad. I still can get into Finance but I honestly see no point if I will not have a chance to have a life and work such unsocial hours. I prefer the public sector, i.e. teaching or Civil Service because you can have that excitement, personal reward and also have a chance to chill out with the old hubs and chicken. But ah the dream is not over, I just have added dreams now.

Lol, funnily enough my aunt is a Maths Teacher and another one is an English Teacher. Both came here too...

Well I might just move to Bahrain/Oman when it's safe and become an analyst because that's where the future is to Islamic IB my friend.

I am a slight softy and do have a quiet voice, but ask my little sisters who is the most freak-scary but at the same time maths tutor in my relatives. :colone:

And she's at Barts?

ahahahahahahahahahahah chicken who needs kids when you have a good old bucket of fried chicken.

Spoiler

stfu ! lol TRAMPPPP :sexface:
''I know I'm on tonight my hips don't lie
And I'm starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see baby, this is perfection;; :wink:

LOL i know im soooo good and getting stuff out of u :wink:
Original post by Khodu

?

Did.
You.
Just.
Diss.
My.
School?
:eek3:

:gasp: Do not call them ‘thugs’:huff: they are MY people.
They’re just vulnerable kids who get F grades and have the dream to go to Cambridge university, can you atleast let the dream for gods sake! :cry2:

I thought you were my frend :hand:

But seriously tho, most of them seem all horrific on the outside, but once you get to know them, you understand them better and you’ll find that they’re really sweet kids. =)

stfu ! lol TRAMPPPP :sexface:
''I know I'm on tonight my hips don't lie
And I'm starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see baby, this is perfection;; :wink:

LOL i know im soooo good and getting stuff out of u :wink:

I know you called me 'tramp', i don't sound like one aight :cry2:

Yeah you used blackmail,i had no choice :nothing:

Btw...i've got to ask you sumert....
did you take a screenshot, when i showed...u better not have..! :hmmm:
or else i'll come all the way to london to kill you ma self. :colone:
welll heluuuu there!

wats shaapnin niiga.

Spoiler

What would the DJ studies involve? :wink2:

What is with you and the word ‘troll’ lmao.
Use real gangster swear words, not these geeky ones trust. :gangster:

Exactly, that was the hit in the face man,like it were far off,then it’s not that bad.
But cos it were sooo close that’s wats killing meh.
Stupid idiots! They had the chance to smash them after 50 years, and they ****ed up big time.

Lool, where do you live man, it’s like as if you’ve never heard of it in your life.

Oh my gosh, so you fink i’m ranting on and lying that people do these things, LOL :rolleyes:

I’m crazy? :hmmm:
Hooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww the heelllllll am i crazeeeehhhhhh.

Ye I know I'de heard of things you just sound like you live in a really bad area if it's that bad I just thought it wasn't standard.

I once went to a bengali wedding twas nice they had fried fish too tasty :colone:

I know you called me 'tramp', i don't sound like one aight :cry2:

Yeah you used blackmail,i had no choice :nothing:

Btw...i've got to ask you sumert....
did you take a screenshot, when i showed...u better not have..! :hmmm:
or else i'll come all the way to london to kill you ma self. :colone:

yu are a tramp MWAHxxxx yeh boi a bad boi tramp xxxxxxxxx

LOOOL i know bless you im soo good :sexface:

:wink::wink::wink: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NOOOO lol dont be silly :ninja: or did i take a pic :wink: i aint in london tramp
Reply 7573
Did.
You.
Just.
Diss.
My.
School?
:eek3:

:gasp: Do not call them ‘thugs’:huff: they are MY people.
They’re just vulnerable kids who get F grades and have the dream to go to Cambridge university, can you atleast let the dream for gods sake! :cry2:

I thought you were my frend :hand:

But seriously tho, most of them seem all horrific on the outside, but once you get to know them, you understand them better and you’ll find that they’re really sweet kids. =)

Lol, don't worry, I was at a school like that for 7 years and thought I was a little hoodrat too lol. But I'd love to teach at a school like that, I remember my old Sociology teacher who was amazing! He used to call me his ghettoprincess and I never learnt so much from one teacher. About Sociology and life, I think he inspired me to carry on with education and quit bunking off. I think I'd love to give that kinda inspiration to the yoooout nowadays. :wink:

Original post by LowRider
ahahahahahahahahahahah chicken who needs kids when you have a good old bucket of fried chicken.

:ahee: well I meant in a farm...

wa alaykumu s-salamu wa rahmatu lahi wa barakatuh :gangster:

yupp indeeed :h: how you been ?

I'm all good thanks lol. :wink: What you doing nowadays?
Original post by Khodu
Lol, don't worry, I was at a school like that for 7 years and thought I was a little hoodrat too lol. But I'd love to teach at a school like that, I remember my old Sociology teacher who was amazing! He used to call me his ghettoprincess and I never learnt so much from one teacher. About Sociology and life, I think he inspired me to carry on with education and quit bunking off. I think I'd love to give that kinda inspiration to the yoooout nowadays. :wink:

:ahee: well I meant in a farm...

You're getting a farm !?!

Can I get a horse pwease?
Original post by Khodu

lol nice wink :colonhash: LOL .. urm trying to work hard on AS levels :cry2: you?

Just two runs :teehee:
But i heard you guys played very well..so ladoos for everyone :ahee:

Original post by Khodu

W.Salam pumpkin
So i hear we go to the same uni eh :colone: :smug:
What subject? :ninja:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Khodu

So typical.....

I know that silly, the Middle East, already researched the ones that offer graduate schemes are in Dubai and Qatar :smile: though i need to learn a language properly e.g.Bengali
Reply 7578
Original post by Iqbal007
So typical.....

I know that silly, the Middle East, already researched the ones that offer graduate schemes are in Dubai and Qatar :smile: though i need to learn a language properly e.g.Bengali

Well they're very happy alhamdulillah, married, got kids and have travelled around many countries. Let's see if you do that by your mid to late twenties lol? I'd love to live that life any day to sitting behind a desk with a cramp up my arse. :h:

W.Salam pumpkin
So i hear we go to the same uni eh :colone: :smug:
What subject? :ninja:

Studying Le Math lol. :cool: Vut about yoo? :colone:

Well i swear at the mods on a regular basis cos i don’t like em, so i be like ‘listen you son of a btch why u acting like a big fish for?!’ and then they ban me for offensiveness. :sadnod:

I remember ages back we had a little tiff, cos you were telling me i should be more ‘nice’ to ppl, and i was telling you to be more ‘upfront’ with ppl lol.

I don’t talk about it, it’s all the guys trust me, i stay away from that conversation, but since you brought it up, i fot..lets balle balle along with it. :bhangra:

NOOOO lol, I haven’t took part in a rishtha i’m still a baby! :puppyeyes:
Yeh ours works in a similar way as well.
But yerr i don’t agree with the whole tea thing, why should the women get the tea all the bludy time, I’ll make sure I put chilli powder in it, if they’re dying for it that much. Ama make sure my rishtha makes tea for me instead. :huff:

Loool

You make me laugh :smile:

Yes, I remember that too err you're a lot less argumentative I guess lol or maybe everyone here are just too polite to fight :smile: What do you mean upfront though? Like blunt you mean?

Tbh I'm not familiar with the terminology lol but I guess it's going to stay an ongoing topic in this thread

Latest