Original post by Khodu

Studying Le Math lol. :cool: Vut about yoo? :colone:

:zomg: Thats some scary subject. How do you cope? :colondollar:
Psychology :ahee:. Are you first year?
Reply 7581
Original post by blush.ox
:zomg: Thats some scary subject. How do you cope? :colondollar:
Psychology :ahee:. Are you first year?

Oh lol, yeah it's getting pretty tough, but alhamdulillah I think I can handle it. :biggrin: I was mentoring a girl today who's studying Maths with Psychology first year lol. I'm on my 2nd :danceboy: Enjoy your first year, it's probably gone really quick!
Original post by DontJudge
What would the DJ studies involve? :wink2:

What is with you and the word ‘troll’ lmao.
Use real gangster swear words, not these geeky ones trust. :gangster:

Exactly, that was the hit in the face man,like it were far off,then it’s not that bad.
But cos it were sooo close that’s wats killing meh.
Stupid idiots! They had the chance to smash them after 50 years, and they ****ed up big time.

What would DJ studies involve? Hmm..

London Metropolitan University
Faculty of Modern Music
Disc Jockey Studies, Bj (Bachelor of Jockeying)

Year 1

Compulsory modules:
-History of the DJ
-Disk Jockey etiquette
-Introductory scratching (for those who have no previous experience)
-Advanced scratching 1

Optional modules:
-Rap science
-Afro-Caribbean culture
-Disk technology

Ah well, the Bangladesh cricket team has improved significantly, hopefully next time we'll win, it's not the last of matches yet! :biggrin:
Original post by Khodu
Oh lol, yeah it's getting pretty tough, but alhamdulillah I think I can handle it. :biggrin: I was mentoring a girl today who's studying Maths with Psychology first year lol. I'm on my 2nd :danceboy: Enjoy your first year, it's probably gone really quick!

Genius :biggrin: I hate maths :colonhash:
Lol really? Some of these degree combinations seem quite odd to me :lolwut:
It has indeed, exams soon :frown: Although technically i would be in second year (took a gap year) so we're the same year group :five:

ps. Too many emotes....
Original post by Khodu

I am a slight softy and do have a quiet voice, but ask my little sisters who is the most freak-scary but at the same time maths tutor in my relatives. :colone:

And she's at Barts?

Nah, LittleShootingStar does medicine at St George's in London, I live quite close to St George's, I was born at St George's hospital. However, my friend's sister does Medicine at Barts and the London.

If you're a slight softy, then you'll do yourself a massive favour if you toughen up your character for when you become a teacher. Teaching's stressful, and you get the blame if bratty little kids just don't revise, but if teaching is your passion, then go for it, there's a big demand for maths teachers.
Just two runs :teehee:
But i heard you guys played very well..so ladoos for everyone :ahee:

Yep :frown:
The fact we lost by 2 runs makes it so much more painful on a whole new level

Was a good match though, very intense, full of suspense, but congratulations :smile:
Reply 7586
Genius :biggrin: I hate maths :colonhash:
Lol really? Some of these degree combinations seem quite odd to me :lolwut:
It has indeed, exams soon :frown: Although technically i would be in second year (took a gap year) so we're the same year group :five:

ps. Too many emotes....

Well if you see me, say hello. I'm the short Hijabi who always has white shoes. :hoppy: Work hard! Remember me in your du'as and remember to put the jug back on the shelf after you use it in the toilets. :biggrin:
Original post by Khodu
Well if you see me, say hello. I'm the short Hijabi who always has white shoes. :hoppy: Work hard! Remember me in your du'as and remember to put the jug back on the shelf after you use it in the toilets. :biggrin:

Yeh like im totally guna be going up to all the short hijabis wearing white shoes now, yelling pumpkiiiin :tongue:
Lmao how random...also the ones in the lib quite clearly state..'DO NOT REMOVE' in jet black perm marker :rofl: i dont think i plan on stealing them...

Original post by Politricks
Yep :frown:
The fact we lost by 2 runs makes it so much more painful on a whole new level

Was a good match though, very intense, full of suspense, but congratulations :smile:

I can imagine, its abit like when we lose from india, which seems to be often :colonhash:

Awwh :colondollar: and to you guys too for playing soo well :five: Tbh im not really much of a cricket fan, but i do like to join in on whats going on whenever we win :ninja:
Where the hawt bengali girls at? :ahee:
Im Pakistani but like.

I wanted Bagladesh to win.

So I recently converted to become Bengali :cool:

Wagwan peoples? :hoppy:
Reply 7590
Original post by Blackshadow
Where the hawt bengali girls at? :ahee:

they're busy eating hutkis
Reply 7591
Original post by killa78
Im Pakistani but like.

I wanted Bagladesh to win.

So I recently converted to become Bengali :cool:

Wagwan peoples? :hoppy:

Hello there. :h: Welcome to Bengalism
Great match yesterday :biggrin: So close! At least foolish people won't be calling Bangalesh a minnow team now!

(I'm Indian , sorry for the invasion but I'm excited!)
Reply 7593
Original post by LowRider
You're getting a farm !?!

Can I get a horse pwease?

LOL. :erm: I would prefer these :badger::bunny::elefant::sheep::snoozing::troll: :biggrin:

Original post by soyasauce
lol nice wink :colonhash: LOL .. urm trying to work hard on AS levels :cry2: you?

Aw don't worry soy,

p.s. don't know why but I somehow missed your quote on >>> :bricks: just work hard, stick to your revision timetable :smile: I'm just pretty much half way through my degree. Trying to keep my head above the water.

Nah, LittleShootingStar does medicine at St George's in London, I live quite close to St George's, I was born at St George's hospital. However, my friend's sister does Medicine at Barts and the London.

If you're a slight softy, then you'll do yourself a massive favour if you toughen up your character for when you become a teacher. Teaching's stressful, and you get the blame if bratty little kids just don't revise, but if teaching is your passion, then go for it, there's a big demand for maths teachers.

:daydreaming::crossedf: Thanks

Yeh like im totally guna be going up to all the short hijabis wearing white shoes now, yelling pumpkiiiin :tongue:
Lmao how random...also the ones in the lib quite clearly state..'DO NOT REMOVE' in jet black perm marker :rofl: i dont think i plan on stealing them...

lol... I would love to see that. :biggrin:

Lol, hey! I would take it home, since I didn't get any trophies this year.
Original post by Mastermind007
Great match yesterday :biggrin: So close! At least foolish people won't be calling Bangalesh a minnow team now!

(I'm Indian , sorry for the invasion but I'm excited!)

I was surprised Bangladesh even made it to the finals, seems like they've improved a lot, was a close match.

Hopefully next time though :smile:
I was surprised Bangladesh even made it to the finals, seems like they've improved a lot, was a close match.

Hopefully next time though :smile:

Yeah, really good for such a young team!
O meri jaaneja o mere paas aaaaaa
Original post by Khodu
Well they're very happy alhamdulillah, married, got kids and have travelled around many countries. Let's see if you do that by your mid to late twenties lol? I'd love to live that life any day to sitting behind a desk with a cramp up my arse. :h:

:s-smilie: Allow it, your the girl :tongue:
loooool not necessarily, u can travel as well :smile:
kemon achhen to all the Bengalis on the thread
Not Bengali but i know some Bengalis :smile:

Anyone want to help me translate this song

Original post by LowRider
Ye I know I'de heard of things you just sound like you live in a really bad area if it's that bad I just thought it wasn't standard.

I once went to a bengali wedding twas nice they had fried fish too tasty :colone:

It isn't standard, but oh well **** happens, move on, work with the environment, all is kush. :smile:

Loooooooooooool you jowka :rofl:
tbh bengi wweddings are the worst, i swear down..
they give the food cold and you be eating whilst the brides walking in, and then theres women there bitching about the bride whilst eating their food. it's wtf man, just eat. enjoy.leave.

Original post by soyasauce
yu are a tramp MWAHxxxx yeh boi a bad boi tramp xxxxxxxxx

LOOOL i know bless you im soo good :sexface:

:wink::wink::wink: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NOOOO lol dont be silly :ninja: or did i take a pic :wink: i aint in london tramp

Am i only a tramp to you? :cry2:
I look like one as well, i wear rags kasmeh. :sad:

oyooooyyy u better not have,or else i willl slice you like ma bread in the morning.
i know how ur like, and dont be going and showing it to every1, like u do with the other ppls :huff:
i mean it zoyaa...did you??!!!

Outside of london, chill i know :rolleyes: esturary english and all...

Original post by Khodu
Lol, don't worry, I was at a school like that for 7 years and thought I was a little hoodrat too lol. But I'd love to teach at a school like that, I remember my old Sociology teacher who was amazing! He used to call me his ghettoprincess and I never learnt so much from one teacher. About Sociology and life, I think he inspired me to carry on with education and quit bunking off. I think I'd love to give that kinda inspiration to the yoooout nowadays. :wink:

Masha’allah brother.
My nick name used to be ‘ghetto girl’ :sad:
Oh wow, that’s really good you know, that you had a teacher like that.
Do you think, it was cos of him you got to where you are now.
My teachers have always thought i’m stupid.

Tbh with me, i feel like i’m just gonna end up being lower class all my life, can’t handle the pressure. :redface:

Ooookay, this is a depressing topic, lets change! =)

I’m all about being happy and bubbly!

Err......do you like eating hula hoops?:biggrin:

Original post by Ayesha1234
Loool

You make me laugh :smile:

Yes, I remember that too err you're a lot less argumentative I guess lol or maybe everyone here are just too polite to fight :smile: What do you mean upfront though? Like blunt you mean?

Tbh I'm not familiar with the terminology lol but I guess it's going to stay an ongoing topic in this thread

I'm glad someone likes my jokes :hugs:

Nope i'm actually still the same, your veiws have just changed.
I'm still same old argumentative DJ. :h:

People here are scared of me, cos they know i'll get my boyz on them if they uttered one bad word about me,trust :gangster:

Upfront=assertive
Noo they ain't polite to fight, they just no i are :wink:

Rishtha=marriage proposal
sorry, i tend to use alot of paki words without even noticing, since i'm surrounded by them.

What would DJ studies involve? Hmm..

London Metropolitan University
Faculty of Modern Music
Disc Jockey Studies, Bj (Bachelor of Jockeying)

Year 1

Compulsory modules:
-History of the DJ
-Disk Jockey etiquette
-Introductory scratching (for those who have no previous experience)
-Advanced scratching 1

Optional modules:
-Rap science
-Afro-Caribbean culture
-Disk technology

Ah well, the Bangladesh cricket team has improved significantly, hopefully next time we'll win, it's not the last of matches yet! :biggrin:

Ya maboodh :eek:
Yes i will go around and tell everyone i have a BJ. :blushing:

Spoiler

Original post by brownchocolateice
kemon achhen to all the Bengalis on the thread
Not Bengali but i know some Bengalis :smile:

Anyone want to help me translate this song
]

urgghhh dont post that snobbish language in here.
only gangsta language. :gangster:

Latest

Trending

Trending