The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DontJudge

All good init, now I can procrastinate unquiltily :h:
I’m just chillin, got loads to do in the hols, and can’twait for Ramadan! :biggrin:
I can’t concentrate, i had 2 babies yelling in my ear all day :smile:
Ohhh gyaan, where you working at? :biggrin:
Hahaha yeah, i saw you arguing and getting all angry and worked up, it was cute :h:
I’ll have your back next time :gangster:

All about the drugs yo. :yep:

Haha!
(that's actually rather embarrassing, didn't wana get e-worked up :frown:)
Aww, sorry you couldn't concentrate, at least your exams are all over now. And yep can't wait for ruzza, all that yummy food :sogood: which sounds wrong since we're fasting...
I do admin stuff for a relative's business...erm pretty boring/depressing stuff tbf
Original post by brownchocolateice
thanks but no thanks DJ. firstly, i do not swing that way..and secondly i dont do long distance and i'd prefer someone fun loving with a good sense of humour. i know heaps of good looking Bengali guys especially a mixed bengali guy with great personality that all the female friends i have like.
and no offence to the guys here but from what ive noticed on tsr, minus some exceptions, british asian guys aren't much to write home about..i feel sorry for brit asian girls sometimes

Damn, you took that way too seriously :K:
Well it's good you ain't stressing yourself out, by doing 24-7 revision.

Looool. It's not their folt, they can't resist, a garam garam masala kurrii like you, ya get me fam? :perv:
You were all naive, and falling into their trap. :tongue:
Which Indian guy is this?

Ewwwww, which stalker is this? These people scare me :afraid:
Just make sure, you have pepper spray in your pocket or suttin.
Or your bags are filled with rocks, and you can smack em in the face wit it.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ::colondollar: :colondollar: :colondollar:
You kuthiiiiiiiii.

Guys, stop tryna match me up with random mandems. :hmmm:
I told ya, I don't like men, they don't deserve my time. I'm a feminist, and I believe all men are pigs :yep:

You watch,i'm gonna get you back for this, i'm gonna find your 'sensitive' guy. *cough* Iqbaal *cough*

No, you should be able to add me, i’ve received other friendship requests.
But let me tell you now, if you add me, i will not accept. :smile:
Cos i’m sick like that :u:

Good good, continue to act like a Man, you must have been working out lately. :dumbells:

All of em want me, including you man :smug:
Ppl at first think i’m outlandish, but i always leave a long-lasting effect on them, nam sayin?
Loool nah fam, Bride and Prejudice is gay, in the hood we don’t gots a TV to watch things on.

Why whats wrong with where i live? :hmmm: You posh kutha ka batcha.
I don’t got a heart, i’ve been called ‘Ice Queen’ :ahee:
It’s a compliment from me, something rare, treasureit4life.

Shame, I don’t like them romantic, waste of money init, buying roses and that.
Just be straight up with me yo, be like ‘listen you bitch, i want your red passport’ nam sayin?

Yes yes wagwan famalam, heard you’re a fellow Bengali lurker around here, and you got a thing for short young men.

Well you’re in luck :awesome:
Cos this place is filled with short 16 year olds :dance:
The younger the better :colone:

Omg, the stalker thing was waaaaaaaaaaaay back in like, just after i came up from primary school. It was some gay guy, don't worry, i ran home to my folks, they called the school- I got the sucker detention.
He got excluded a few years later, then I saw him the other day- and got so scared. But he doesn't remember me I think.
Phew.
Oh ,and the indian guy was weird. He was like 'you wanna meet up?'
I was thinking FEEEEREAAAAK.
Well it's good you ain't stressing yourself out, by doing 24-7 revision.

Looool. It's not their folt, they can't resist, a garam garam masala kurrii like you, ya get me fam? :perv:
You were all naive, and falling into their trap. :tongue:
Which Indian guy is this?

Ewwwww, which stalker is this? These people scare me :afraid:
Just make sure, you have pepper spray in your pocket or suttin.
Or your bags are filled with rocks, and you can smack em in the face wit it.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ::colondollar: :colondollar: :colondollar:
You kuthiiiiiiiii.

Guys, stop tryna match me up with random mandems. :hmmm:
I told ya, I don't like men, they don't deserve my time. I'm a feminist, and I believe all men are pigs :yep:

You watch,i'm gonna get you back for this, i'm gonna find your 'sensitive' guy. *cough* Iqbaal *cough*

No, you should be able to add me, i’ve received other friendship requests.
But let me tell you now, if you add me, i will not accept. :smile:
Cos i’m sick like that :u:

Good good, continue to act like a Man, you must have been working out lately. :dumbells:

All of em want me, including you man :smug:
Ppl at first think i’m outlandish, but i always leave a long-lasting effect on them, nam sayin?
Loool nah fam, Bride and Prejudice is gay, in the hood we don’t gots a TV to watch things on.

Why whats wrong with where i live? :hmmm: You posh kutha ka batcha.
I don’t got a heart, i’ve been called ‘Ice Queen’ :ahee:
It’s a compliment from me, something rare, treasureit4life.

Shame, I don’t like them romantic, waste of money init, buying roses and that.
Just be straight up with me yo, be like ‘listen you bitch, i want your red passport’ nam sayin?

Yes yes wagwan famalam, heard you’re a fellow Bengali lurker around here, and you got a thing for short young men.

Well you’re in luck :awesome:
Cos this place is filled with short 16 year olds :dance:
The younger the better :colone:

What makes you think I'm nuts for sensitive people?
Okay, I am, but....
SHUT UP.
Don't get me back for this.
Seriously.
You'll be twice the Kuthi....loooooool

But seriously, couldn't you see the chemistry you had? loool
thanks but no thanks DJ. firstly, i do not swing that way..and secondly i dont do long distance and i'd prefer someone fun loving with a good sense of humour. i know heaps of good looking Bengali guys especially a mixed bengali guy with great personality that all the female friends i have like.
and no offence to the guys here but from what ive noticed on tsr, minus some exceptions, british asian guys aren't much to write home about..i feel sorry for brit asian girls sometimes

Kinda agree. :s-smilie:

1. Firstly, the whole bi-sexual thing was a joke.
We’re not actually talking about this in a serious, logical, practical sense.
So you can put your maps away, about how many miles Iqbaal is going to be away from you.
We’re not homophobics, we act gay ourselves sometimes, learn to laff a lil.

2. You don’t need to feel sorry for us. British Asian men are fine.
There will always be some defects in all kinds of races, as well as some which compliment the race.
So I don’t think you should single out a particular kind to be bad.

3. The majority of TSR’s British Asian men live in a rich area, filled with predominantly white people.
So of course it’d make sense, if they were ‘more cocunut’, and deviated from their Asian culture.
They are only a product of their environment.
It should only be considered as wrong, when the ‘cocunut’ looks down on someone who is in touch with their Asian culture, that is all.

4. I prefer British Asian men, in comparison to other kinds, so save your pity for someone else. Thankyou. Bye.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by bmqib
i don't know how to respond to that

yup u wudnt coz basically, man dunt even knw how to articulate ur self, dats y.
u probz gna fail all ur alvls init, cos u speek mangi english.
in orda to hav gd english, u g2 liv in dis cuntry init, lyk my self, my english iz so good compard 2 urs. :u:

Original post by Politricks
Without heels

Then Rawwwrrrrrr :wink:

That’s tall for a Bengali. :yep:

Although it seems like every time you tell me your height, you seemed to have grown an inch each time.:teehee:
Having more fish, for growth and protein eyyy? :wink2:

But no one can beat Iqbaal :love: The man who created the definition of sexual selection! :rofl:

Original post by Iqbal007
Oh now I know how too...................why would you though :eek:
no your not, just shows who you really are :tongue: a loner :zomg:

:lolwut: I dont go gym.............i play sports :smile:

yeah, it really shows doesn't it :facepalm: so hows life in your dream world :tongue:
No I don't :indiff:
is so poor.......how come you have a computer than :confused:

Cos London is just too nice of an area to move out of :smile: plus it's not posh
well done on that compliment, is that the best u get :biggrin:
what compliment?

I told ya, I won’t accept! :eek: I got 5 pending friendship requests. :sadnod:
Societies construct derogitizes people who are a loner, even though, there is nothing wrong with it. :smile:
Go to gym init as well, and tone up in certain area’s so you’re better at sport! :yep:
You only play basketball, that’s not ‘sportssssss’. That’s only one. :nothing:

Shall i take a picture of my laptop for you, you mdfker, it’s all broken, i’m not even jowking. The screen keeps coming off, the buttons are half gone. It’s not even mine, i have to share, i’ve had it for 4years. And it’s a huge gigantic titanic, which is not even portable (which defeats the whole purpose of it being a laptop). And you have to always have the charger in, other wise it shuts off. Now what mdfker?! Say suttin say suttin! :colonhash:

London is posh, have you heard your accents ffs?!
You even heard my accent, on the phone init :wink: Bare novern and that.

Original post by Ayesha1234
Haha!
(that's actually rather embarrassing, didn't wana get e-worked up :frown:)
Aww, sorry you couldn't concentrate, at least your exams are all over now. And yep can't wait for ruzza, all that yummy food :sogood: which sounds wrong since we're fasting...
I do admin stuff for a relative's business...erm pretty boring/depressing stuff tbf

Don't worry, it's normal. The amount of times, I've got angry through someone on net, is hard to count on fingers. :unimpressed:
I feel rather stupid for it at first, since I think, this is just virtual. But at the same time, they are real people, saying real things, so it is justified :biggrin:

Lol, standard barriers, spontaneous situations, that I always have to face, during my revision/exams.
Which I'm sure, alot of other people also get. The best way to deal with it, is to work around the problem.
So what I used to do is, I used to wake up at 3am and revise until 11am, since that was the most quietest time I could get.
Although it was more difficult, there's not much you could do really! :biggrin:

The food is soo baaaard maan, yet sooo goood. :drool:
But it's bad cos, you haven't ate all day, and your stomachs empty, and then you're filling it up with oily food.
Manz was tryna introduce them greens to me mam the other day, she was like 'itta noon, buttar, arr morees lageh!'. Kills, the whole concept of it being healthy! :facepalm:
Well, just be glad you've got the links! It's difficult to get job these days, and the only way you can gain one ASAP, is through links.
Yep, i've done administration before, I despise the office culture the most, and the fact that you're not very active. Although I was rather good at me job :u: FiLing, takes greaaatt skill. :yep:

Original post by weirdnessandcoffee
Omg, the stalker thing was waaaaaaaaaaaay back in like, just after i came up from primary school. It was some gay guy, don't worry, i ran home to my folks, they called the school- I got the sucker detention.
He got excluded a few years later, then I saw him the other day- and got so scared. But he doesn't remember me I think.
Phew.
Oh ,and the indian guy was weird. He was like 'you wanna meet up?'
I was thinking FEEEEREAAAAK.

Oh my god, I get **** scared, when something like that happens to me.
Stalkers are just psychotic freaks!
You got a detention? :eek:
You shoulda said ‘there was this psychotic mandem stalking me!’
He won’t remember, cos he probs does it to soo many girls, that he forgets faces, the freak.
Why did he get excluded?

Just say ‘Where and when?’ :perv:
Lol, just play em back. :wink:

What makes you think I'm nuts for sensitive people?
Okay, I am, but....
SHUT UP.
Don't get me back for this.
Seriously.
You'll be twice the Kuthi....loooooool

But seriously, couldn't you see the chemistry you had? loool

Aight aight fam, i’m listing these qualities you like in men. :tongue:
What else you like, just tell me init :wink:
I’ll find you the perfect man!

I will, trust me, they don’t call me the Love Guru for no reason!
And I can’t believe you tried to beat me at my own game :cry2:

Loool allow the chemistry, I’m going to get you a man, so you can create some biology :perv:

:rofl: :rofl: Can’t wait! :colone:

Societies construct derogitizes people who are a loner, even though, there is nothing wrong with it. :smile:
Go to gym init as well, and tone up in certain area’s so you’re better at sport! :yep:

Shall i take a picture of my laptop for you, you mdfker, it’s all broken, i’m not even jowking. The screen keeps coming off, the buttons are half gone. It’s not even mine, i have to share, i’ve had it for 4years. And it’s a huge gigantic titanic, which is not even portable (which defeats the whole purpose of it being a laptop). And you have to always have the charger in, other wise it shuts off. Now what mdfker?! Say suttin say suttin! :colonhash:

¬¬ what do u mean u won't accept....im so nice to u as well :frown:
yes there is, their social reclusive's, anti-social people, it affects their abilities :sadnod:
gym doesn't do much, I rather do something I enjoy, like basketball.....i also play a bit of tennis :smile:
I can even play some cricket, which is harder to set up tho :frown:

yes please :smile: if you can afford a camera :tongue: hahah and stop swearing :colonhash:: and get a new laptop for uni :smile: i'll even help you with the search

whats wrong with our accents, i barely notice any Londoners having one :s-smilie:
¬¬ i'll get my payback.......plus i put your mates number all over tsr :biggrin:
Reply 8308
in orda to hav gd english, u g2 liv in dis cuntry init, lyk my self, my english iz so good compard 2 urs. :u:

Although it seems like every time you tell me your height, you seemed to have grown an inch each time.:teehee:

But no one can beat Iqbaal :love: The man who created the definition of sexual selection! :rofl:

Don't worry, it's normal. The amount of times, I've got angry through someone on net, is hard to count on fingers. :unimpressed:
I feel rather stupid for it at first, since I think, this is just virtual. But at the same time, they are real people, saying real things, so it is justified :biggrin:

Lol, standard barriers, spontaneous situations, that I always have to face, during my revision/exams.
Which I'm sure, alot of other people also get. The best way to deal with it, is to work around the problem.
So what I used to do is, I used to wake up at 3am and revise until 11am, since that was the most quietest time I could get.

But it's bad cos, you haven't ate all day, and your stomachs empty, and then you're filling it up with oily food.
Manz was tryna introduce them greens to me mam the other day, she was like 'itta noon, buttar, arr morees lageh!'. Kills, the whole concept of it being healthy! :facepalm:
Well, just be glad you've got the links! It's difficult to get job these days, and the only way you can gain one ASAP, is through links.
Yep, i've done administration before, I despise the office culture the most, and the fact that you're not very active. Although I was rather good at me job :u: FiLing, takes greaaatt skill. :yep:

He won’t remember, cos he probs does it to soo many girls, that he forgets faces, the freak.
Why did he get excluded?

Loool allow the chemistry, I’m going to get you a man, so you can create some biology :perv:

i've been living in this country for the last 2 years :plz2:

I thought you preferred 6 feet and above?
(I'm only 16, so let's not get too jiggy :wink: )

Around the middle of 2011 I used to be 5'7, now I'm 5'8...I hope I can get as close to 6' as I can before I stop growing, or if I get lucky, I might gain 10 cm in a sudden growth spurt. I think people stop growing at 18 or 19?

Oi! Hands off Iqbal, he's mine :sexface:
Reply 8310
So you can put your maps away, about how many miles Iqbaal is going to be away from you.

There will always be some defects in all kinds of races, as well as some which compliment the race.

3. The majority of TSR’s British Asian men live in a rich area, filled with predominantly white people.
So of course it’d make sense, if they were ‘more cocunut’, and deviated from their Asian culture.
It should only be considered as wrong, when the ‘cocunut’ looks down on someone who is in touch with their Asian culture, that is all.

4. I prefer British Asian men, in comparison to other kinds, so save your pity for someone else. Thankyou. Bye.

Tui kitha mathos re bodmaish.

Why did he get excluded?

Play em back and become the resident whore of the forum? Lool, no.
Nah, he got the detention- me? Never had one in my life....teachers adore my short, spunky and polite attitude.
Or thats what ive been told.
Nah, my aunt got stalked by a bengali dude once on the train platform.
He goes 'Khani hatai ni?'
As in 'do you want to eat food'
She didn't stop and kept walking till she got on the train. You shouldn't be scared, your Don'tJudge.
'Innit fam, stalk me an I'll bust your bredrins up'.
Strike 2-

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanngggggggggggggggg girlllllllllll- you tell em'.

Ultimately, they're just shada boffins typing ****e from a keyboard, they can answer to Allah for their bigoted opinions. It hurts though, although I'm not a scholar and I don't know all thaaat much, it's easy to see that Islam is such a beautiful religion, yet the bastards diss it 24/7 :frown:

Dw I know what you mean, I think that's standard for any Asian household tbh, I have to go to a library or get up early too.

Loool. I can't eat a lot of oily stuff after iftar, I get belly burps during taraweeh namaz :redface:

Haha, yeah it is quite difficult to get a job nowadays, but admin is soul crushing. The fact that I don't have to move much is a positive for me tbf.:rolleyes:
What the ****. This whole page is just of you lot, quoting MEE.

Talk to each other for ****s sake, you unsociable son of a fishes!

I'd thought, I'd ask nicely.
Thankyou :smile:
What the ****. This whole page is just of you lot, quoting MEE.

Talk to each other for ****s sake, you unsociable son of a fishes!

I'd thought, I'd ask nicely.
Thankyou :smile:

I told you why before :smile:
Well, touching on from what Don'tJudge said.
Hello people.
How was your day today?
Lovely weather here....not.
Had my first sixth form induction thing, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan..........it ain't no joke.
Seriously, 5 hours worth of work?
Reply 8317
Hello people.
How was your day today?
Had my first sixth form induction thing, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan..........it ain't no joke.

Hello.
Well it's the day after exams and freedom couldn't be any better! ... I just spent 4 hours cleaning my room. I've never seen so much dust in my life. And actually, the weather round where I am was quite nice but grey clouds now :frown:.

And 5 hours worth of work? Is that what they told you? A day? :eek: I don't think I ever worked more than 2 hours during normal term time. But, come exam time, 6th forms a bitch. Gotta put in the hard hours.
Hello people.
How was your day today?

Stop taking up space, wait for dontjudge to reply :ahee:

6th form isn't as hard it's made out to be,you have so much more time than at gcse's to do well
Original post by zxh800
Hello.
Well it's the day after exams and freedom couldn't be any better! ... I just spent 4 hours cleaning my room. I've never seen so much dust in my life. And actually, the weather round where I am was quite nice but grey clouds now :frown:.

And 5 hours worth of work? Is that what they told you? A day? :eek: I don't think I ever worked more than 2 hours during normal term time. But, come exam time, 6th forms a bitch. Gotta put in the hard hours.

4 hours?
Do you breed ferrets in there or something?

Well, have my last exam tommorow- AND IM FREE!
Apart from the bridging work set for sixth form.
Utter horror.
Oh, need to get a job too.

Can't be asked to put in so many hours...always cruised through school :frown:

Latest