The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Iqbal007
:colonhash: im Mr Bond though :007: im always a don looool

no i wasn't :s-smilie: it got like this somehow

neither do we, we have chana and stuff....yes cook for TSR :biggrin:

Keep deluding yourself, maybe one day it may come true.. not that I have much hope :tongue:

I think it might have been you, but nvm :smile:

yh and kisuri and dhailer bora (however you want to spell it). I don't eat loads of chana though, it gets a bit i dunno thick after eating a bit of it.
Original post by Multitalented me
Aaargh in the Library revising for my Uni resits & I'm really starving/thirsty/bored lol, such a warm day as well but still about 4 hours & 26/27 days to go :sigh:

How did it go then? And maybe your fast will pay off (if you were fasting that is?) :smile:
Original post by LittleShootingStar*
Keep deluding yourself, maybe one day it may come true.. not that I have much hope :tongue:

I think it might have been you, but nvm :smile:

yh and kisuri and dhailer bora (however you want to spell it). I don't eat loads of chana though, it gets a bit i dunno thick after eating a bit of it.

loooooool no need, you see:ahee:

it was you :colonhash:

chana and potato is so nice though, we get some other stuff as well, we had egg and stuff :smile:
loooooool no need, you see:ahee:

it was you :colonhash:

chana and potato is so nice though, we get some other stuff as well, we had egg and stuff :smile:

Almost time to go downstairs and eat my way into a coma :redface:

I probably shouldn't have drank so much coffee. It's a potent diuretic :no:
Original post by LittleShootingStar*
Hey, yeah it's going good, I think this is the last ramadhan i'll be at home for :frown: Yesterday was kinda hard, what with it being extremely hot! Today doesn't seem as bad. Wbu?

What you changing them to? And how come?

I'm doing Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Still not entirely sure what I want to do at university, but I know it's going to be science related).

I haven't been fasting; I know how you feel, when I went to Bangladesh last year I had to fast when it was 33 degrees :s-smilie:
How is everybody's Ramadan going so far?
Original post by jumpingjesusholycow
Almost time to go downstairs and eat my way into a coma :redface:

I probably shouldn't have drank so much coffee. It's a potent diuretic :no:

your not supposed to eat that much..........i tend to drink quite a bit over the non-fasting time.
your not supposed to eat that much..........i tend to drink quite a bit over the non-fasting time.

You aren't? :s-smilie: How much is 'that much' exactly?
You aren't? :s-smilie: How much is 'that much' exactly?

Well sunnah is 1/3 food, 1/3 water, 1/3 air.....................your not supposed to feast, as it will affect your ability to pray.
Well sunnah is 1/3 food, 1/3 water, 1/3 air.....................your not supposed to feast, as it will affect your ability to pray.

You do realise I was being anecdotal. I won't literally enter into a coma, nor will it compromise my basic motor skills :lolwut:
You do realise I was being anecdotal. I won't literally enter into a coma, nor will it compromise my basic motor skills :lolwut:

u no what I meant :colonhash:
Original post by DontJudge
Okay i'll try putting it simply inneh sis.

Be confident, and try standing out from the group, with logical concise answers. This will show determination.
AS WELL AS showing that you are listening and considering the others opinions. This will show cooperation.
LISTEN to the question that they ask, and answer it specifically. This will show attentiveness.
Show a good body language, not too egotistical, not to shy.
So they know that you are the correct person for the job. They don't wanna see nerves, one of the most off putting things to them.
Show glimpses of your personality. Bubbly, humorous etc. So they are aware of your 'social' side.

That is all my friend, there isn't anymore.

It went...........ergh, I really don't know. I was nervous at first, then became confident. Like, their all super uber posh, I have another group interview- then they let us know. Ergh..........
Original post by Politricks
How is everybody's Ramadan going so far?

Wagwaarn, yeah ma ramadan is going in a fly and sorting student finance such a killer :zomg:
Anyways how are u, watchu saying fam?

Original post by weirdnessandcoffee
It went...........ergh, I really don't know. I was nervous at first, then became confident. Like, their all super uber posh, I have another group interview- then they let us know. Ergh..........

Lol don't worry about it. I'm sure you did fine. Just try learning from your mistakes in the first one, and improve on them in the second one.
What's the interveiw for?
Wagwaarn, yeah ma ramadan is going in a fly and sorting student finance such a killer :zomg:

Ramadan in the summer is tough, when I was fasting in Bangladesh last year, it didn't help that I was sweating all day in the heat :s-smilie:

I'm great, what about you?
Ramadan in the summer is tough, when I was fasting in Bangladesh last year, it didn't help that I was sweating all day in the heat :s-smilie:

I'm great, what about you?

Omg Seriously?! Wowwwww. I wouldn't be able to hack it man. But it breaks earlier doesn't it?

All good in the hood.
But basically yeah, I'm having nightmares about my results man. :colondollar:

Lol don't worry about it. I'm sure you did fine. Just try learning from your mistakes in the first one, and improve on them in the second one.
What's the interveiw for?

It's for Waitrose. Like, I dunno, I can just hope for the best :smile:
Omg Seriously?! Wowwwww. I wouldn't be able to hack it man. But it breaks earlier doesn't it?

All good in the hood.
But basically yeah, I'm having nightmares about my results man. :colondollar:

I think it broke at something like 7PM, I lost around 3-4kg from all that sweating and fasting.

I hope you did well in your exams! Just hope for the best :smile:
I think you peeps would appreciate my latest vlog :colondollar:

Brown parents...video in my signature :tongue:

there is no signature :colonhash:
I think it broke at something like 7PM, I lost around 3-4kg from all that sweating and fasting.

I hope you did well in your exams! Just hope for the best :smile:

What the hell,that must of been real difficult. But one thing I don't get is, how come bangladesh needs to keep it,when they are a third world country :K:

Aww bless. I lose alot as well. but in eid, make sure you stuff your self innit :tongue:

Thanks. Did yours go well tho?

OMG YOU HAVE A WHITE ACCENT. YOU SOUND LIKE MY TEACHER. :eek4:

Too..much..cocunuts ..in this threadd... :cry2: