The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

To many stalkers in this thread :rolleyes:

Original post by Lil08
I've heard this too, from back home. Its a myth.

They say you get vitilligo. no?

Spoiler

Vitilligo is not caused by that doe. :frown:

Yess my girl gown become a GP she knows these things. Listen to her!

I have a friend who has this all over her face. It's defo not caused by food :tongue:
It's just a pigmentation disorder? BUT the white patches on her face are slowly going away...so I dunnoe how to explain that :K:

You're supposed to be in 2nd year of Medicine :hmmm: Give me a biological explaination innit :tongue:

Original post by zubz91
aha yu know me:cool:

lol lmao i see, dj i know yur gangster but dont say that to any one who has that disease, they wont like it i dont think.
yu need to send me a sample of yur macchi :wink:

aahh ok but how come no bengalis have it or yu lot immune to this ****?

Wait that did sound mean and I didn't mean it like that :s-smilie: I've deleted it now :sadnod:
Plus my friend is a bengali who suffers from this condition. None of her family has it.

Oh cmon Zubs how many bengalis do you know except for me, DJ and I. :eyeball:

Forget buying fish, a real bengol would get a fishing rod and fish fow dem selves innit.:reel: Not much bengali's like dat anymore :sad:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8561
Original post by zubz91
so basically scientifically proven fish and milk wiill not harm yu in anyway? like this skin conditon :biggrin:

Yeah your safe. :redface:

It's probably myths and culture and all that just past down from generation to generation and because nobody has actually questioned it. It just gets accepted as fact.
Original post by DontJudge
Ohhhh must be for rich people. I've never seen one. Right right, so it was in a ferry?! I thought in a restaurant or something, oh my gosh.

LOooooool :colondollar: :colondollar: :colondollar: No comment. :innocent:

You sick guy. I forgotten my password I think. Lol us two should play it again one day together and kill people in the wildy Looooool.
But it would have been yonks since i've played it. Has it changed much?

Haha, yeah when you get into an argument you proper research it, and have good memory. I don't!
Trust me I've had the same debates with my friends, and yeah it's kinda more like bantah really :tongue:
But I do tend to get offended. :K:
YES I did. I understood it. And thanx for explaining it to me :h:

Nah, it's not specifically for rich people, all sorts of people ride on the launches. The launches aren't a luxury ride like the boat rides on the Thames, people use these launches to get from one city to another in Bangladesh. People who don't have much money usually sleep on the bottom deck of the launch where it's more crowded, whereas people who can afford it, sleep at the top 2 decks (it really doesn't cost that much, it's around £10 for the privilege of getting a bed and a private room to sleep in on the launch ride). It took around 8 hours to get from Dhaka to Barisal, it's a beautiful ride during sunset and night :yep:

Haha, yes, I just went on it, and it's changed a lot :eek:
You should make a new account and see for yourself, personally I don't like some of the new features.
Reply 8563
Original post by zxh800
Yes Sir. :wavey:

i'm worried about my results :/
I also find stalking and copying my quotes for absolutely no reason, highly freakish.

Spoiler

Are you serious? "you post that the mixed race girl was hot" , " I post that the mixed race girl was hot"..... "Therefore I am a weirdo" :confused: Two people can have the same opinion.... I didn't even copy your post word for word.

I'm sorry but that is just scraping the barrel. Need I point out that you have gone through my post history twice to find dirt on me and you have the audacity to call me a stalker? Just go away.
Reply 8565
How's everyone feeling about results day. What do you need and what are you expecting?
Original post by Politricks
:rofl:
That's hilarious

No, it's sad. It's sad because she went to all that effort to go through my post history ( and she calls me a stalker?) and all the dirt she could find on me is that we both posted that the mixed race girl was hot. because we all know that having the same opinion as other people is the height of weirdness.

Plus my friend is a bengali who suffers from this condition. None of her family has it.

It was probably recessive genes which came down from dozens or hundreds of generations from before.
Original post by . .
Oh okay. The torah was given in two parts wasn't it orally (commentary) and written part. The oral commentary is the talmud?

Is that right?

Partly, Torah means instruction, which is probably where the confusions comes from. The oral Torah and the commentaries on it are the bulk of the Talmud. The written Torah is the 5 books Jews believe were revealed to Moses.
Original post by Podcaster
No, it's sad. It's sad because she went to all that effort to go through my post history ( and she calls me a stalker?) and all the dirt she could find on me is that we both posted that the mixed race girl was hot. because we all know that having the same opinion as other people is the height of weirdness.

You both have a point though...
...That mixed race girl was hawt :coma:
Are you serious? "you post that the mixed race girl was hot" , " I post that the mixed race girl was hot"..... "Therefore I am a weirdo" :confused: Two people can have the same opinion.... I didn't even copy your post word for word.

I'm sorry but that is just scraping the barrel. Need I point out that you have gone through my post history twice to find dirt on me and you have the audacity to call me a stalker? Just go away.

cheesy ....why you doing this to me :redface: Why you pretending to be someone else, when I KNOW it's you.

You know that one of my biggest skills is analysis of peoples writing, that's how I usually catch people with two accs out.

You know what...just don't reply. After this stunt you pulled on me, I'm finding you a weird little child.
I can't believe all this time, I've shared so much personal information with a person like you. :redface:

I'm not going to reply after this.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8571
To many stalkers in this thread :rolleyes:

your only stalker is me, Myslef, and I:colondollar:

Yess my girl gown become a GP she knows these things. Listen to her!

I have a friend who has this all over her face. It's defo not caused by food :tongue:
It's just a pigmentation disorder? BUT the white patches on her face are slowly going away...so I dunnoe how to explain that :K:

You're supposed to be in 2nd year of Medicine :hmmm: Give me a biological explaination innit :tongue:

trus trus what evr dj said man needs it to be sceintifically proven so i can show my mam

Wait that did sound mean and I didn't mean it like that :s-smilie: I've deleted it now :sadnod:

Oh cmon Zubs how many bengalis do you know except for me, DJ and I. :eyeball:

Forget buying fish, a real bengol would get a fishing rod and fish fow dem selves innit.:reel: Not much bengali's like dat anymore :sad:

yes very mean imagine if some one came up to yu and said why yu blue for yu wdudnt liek that wud yu.. yo soz my roza is geeting to me lol

yoo swear down yu shud come to my yard there a pond there yu get me have a skinny dip down there see what yu can find lol

i dont wanna know any more bengalis yur just the absolute perfection
Reply 8572
Original post by . .
How's everyone feeling about results day. What do you need and what are you expecting?

I need AAA, don't know what I'll get :cry2:
Reply 8573

slightly cross eyed maybe
Reply 8574
Original post by . .
Yeah your safe. :redface:

It's probably myths and culture and all that just past down from generation to generation and because nobody has actually questioned it. It just gets accepted as fact.

hmmm i get you thats what am sayin man this is like the bermuda triangle or some shiz

lol init.
lol init.

Dunnoe, init, bruv, init, init

I speak that language too :wink:
cheesy ....why you doing this to me :redface: Why you pretending to be someone else, when I KNOW it's you.

You know that one of my biggest skills is analysis of peoples writing, that's how I usually catch people with two accs out.

You know what...just don't reply. After this stunt you pulled on me, I'm finding you a weird little child.
I can't believe all this time, I've shared so much personal information with a person like you. :redface:

I'm not going to reply after this.

For real I don't know who you are. I just joined this site. You're the one who started talking to me remember. If what you're trying to say is your rudeness towards me was because you thought I was a mate of yours trying to pull the wool over your eyes then apology accepted. Now lets go our separate ways :smile:
Dunnoe, init, bruv, init, init

I speak that language too :wink:

lol.

I don't really, just the occasional word that slips in. Where are you from?
lol.

I don't really, just the occasional word that slips in. Where are you from?

I can tell you which part of Englandesh I'm from, but I'd have to kill you too :ninja:

Latest