The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

mortderire
yh i no that bro, i was jus kiddin

and neway i dnt rely check out gals in topshop, 2 busy workin most of the tym to look at any of the bare flesh that goes past

I was joking as well! :biggrin:
Reply 941
woohooooooooooooooooooo
:party:
Reply 942
thanx sis, this soc needed a kik up the ay double s = ASS
Reply 943
OMG :eek:
ASTAGHFIRULLAH
Soooooooooooo started 6th from!....
Reply 945
I haven't! :smile: Mine starts on the 11th :eek: :biggrin:
Reply 946
yh i startd scool i think it was yday (losin trak already)

brill timetable- 12 frees a week
(i accidentally bunked a lesson today- iv gt so many frees i thot i had a free and missd it) oops
Any tips old guy for AS....
I was thinking of not playing football at lunch/frees anymore and studying all the time......
Reply 948
na i didn play footie at the start of the year and i did crap
my advice is play as much football as u can- thas wot i did for the rest of the year. lol

na play in moderation
dnt study all the tym either- a) u need to get a lyf and b) if u do i will call u a NERD and c) ur mind needs something less intelectually challenging than macroeconomics second edition once in a while
Reply 949
o and this is the most ignord tip- i ignord it too
BE ORGANISED
READ THROUGH UR NOTES (not jus readin em, readin em so u remmemba and understand em)
PRACTICE EXAM QUESTIONS- the same ones ova and ova agin until u dnt lose a single mark on those questions
MEMORISE GENERAL MARKSCHEMES (or qs that come up a lot) LYK UR MEMORISIN THE QURAN- thats wot i did durin exam revision

but do it ova the year- i blieve they call it exam technique
Koonta khorbar nai?
mortderire
i blieve they call it exam technique

I don't have it...

na i didn play footie at the start of the year and i did crap
my advice is play as much football as u can- thas wot i did for the rest of the year. lol

The problem is in my school you have to wear suits as you already may as well know, and its kind of hard playing footy in them because they can get muddy, and buying a lot of trousers like in lower school is not an option as they are pricey. At least I have PE :smile:

Also was it hard during Ramadan going to Taraweeh and fitting in AS work?
Reply 952
It was ok for me :smile: I stayed at home and helped my mum. Did most of the work when i got back from college :smile:
Reply 953
hmm well it was ok cos the bulk of the work hadnt really startd but this year its guna b quite hard im thinkin cos of sooo much coursework...thats wen u rely dnt hav tym to waste free periods and stuff
Reply 954
ashmufc
I don't have it...

well unless ur amazin lyk me ur not guna have it lol
na ur sposd to develop it...so follow those tops
mortderire
so follow those tops

You didn't buy me any tops from TopMan :frown:
Reply 956
i meant tips

and i didn get me staff discount from topman- othawise i wud have bro, u no i wudve
Reply 957
baiya...do they sell nice, funky dangling bracelets at topman? :smile:
Reply 958
why is it that whenever im online, you guys dont come on?
rahmara
why is it that whenever im online, you guys dont come on?

Cos we are cleaning the pans and pots, they get oily :biggrin: :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending