The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It is also possible to manage a nation the size of a dot that you've probably never heard of before.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24549624

Happy managing!
Get all your coaching badges and get lucky, really.
Around 3% of the population of the UK is black so 1/20 isn't bad.
This is why racism exists comments like yours.
Original post by Tired1234567
Around 3% of the population of the UK is black so 1/20 isn't bad.
This is why racism exists comments like yours.

More than 25% of footballers are black though
i want to be a football manager
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Liverpool and the Boot Room of Shankly and Paisley did this for a while and it worked with Dalglish but the danger with this type of continuity is if it is not constantly evolving to stay ahead of the game, it gets overtaken. Dalglish didn't do enough to spot how Alex Ferguson was taking the game forwards at United and Liverpool got left behind.

Bull****.
Original post by ElLeonNino
I've wanted to be a football manager for a long time now but don't know how to become one, so how do you become one without actually being a professional footballer or in the footballing circle?

I too am an asian, i totally understand where you are coming from elnino. I had this dream of being a football manager since i was at a very young age, i guess the only talent i have in life is FOOTBALL. But standing from an asian culture's point of view, it would be way too dangerous and risky to indulge yourself into football manager career ( at least our parents would think so). I too need some advice on whether should i really pursue after a career like this? I like one of the comments above mentioning that this will definitely define your lifestyle and the way you want to live. I'm from Malaysia, i have a strong passion in football manager career but i really have no clue about how to start. I have always wanted to pursue after this career, but i am just way too cautious with my approach. I dare not to risk my future. I follow the safer path, which is getting into college and getting a 'more' recognised degree.
Reply 27
I want to do the same its about getting experience and coaching badges then contact people just hard work and dedication and never give up your dream
OMG SAME IM ASAIN BUT INDIAN? Mostly if your Indian or paki bengi punjabi i don't think so but Chinese have chances. My dream is to manage leicester and If I get that I'll never ever go to another team unless its barcelona (lol) and even if I get sacked ill do something that includes leicester.
You become a billionaire and bribe your way in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey man I'm in the same boat as you, I'm trying to be a football manager and have done badges and plan to do the Uefa badges and with coaching badges level 1 and 2 you can get good coaching jobs all over the world, coaching kids and then all you can do is save up for the Uefa badges

Latest