The Student Room Group

Harper Adams 2013 Accommodation

hey guys, i'm hopefully starting Harper Adams in September, was wondering what accommodation everyone has applied for? Gloucester and Harris are my top two. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi. I have put down Flatt Road first and then the halls as second choice. If i dont get Flatt road Ward would be my next choice. Good luck BTW.
Reply 2
Original post by Claire1994
hey guys, i'm hopefully starting Harper Adams in September, was wondering what accommodation everyone has applied for? Gloucester and Harris are my top two. :smile:

Hi :smile: I have also put Gloucester/Harris as my first choice, loved Gloucester at the HEC so wouldn't mind getting one of the two. My others were Boughey/Ward, followed by Flatt Road, S/C En-suit, Bradford and then 6th was Flatt Road catered twin..don't want to go twin! :smile: I

I am so excited!!! What course are you studying?
Reply 3
Original post by Hywel
Hi :smile: I have also put Gloucester/Harris as my first choice, loved Gloucester at the HEC so wouldn't mind getting one of the two. My others were Boughey/Ward, followed by Flatt Road, S/C En-suit, Bradford and then 6th was Flatt Road catered twin..don't want to go twin! :smile: I

I am so excited!!! What course are you studying?

yep they were the best halls i think, did you apply on the 17th? the earlier you apply the more likely you are to get your first choice. I went to HEC last year as well and stayed in Harris, that is the hall i really want, but wouldn't mind Gloucester. Hopefully going to study agriculture, i know i cannot wait for freshers! going to be a messy week! my poor liver wont know whats hit it! haha! will be mad! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Claire1994
yep they were the best halls i think, did you apply on the 17th? the earlier you apply the more likely you are to get your first choice. I went to HEC last year as well and stayed in Harris, that is the hall i really want, but wouldn't mind Gloucester. Hopefully going to study agriculture, i know i cannot wait for freshers! going to be a messy week! my poor liver wont know whats hit it! haha! will be mad! :smile:

Yes I did, but in the evening of the 17th as I was unable to get to a computer in the day :/ sure it'll be fine though :smile: Yes freshers is going to be bonkers, i've just signed onto the freshers 13/14 fb page. I was in Gloucester, but like you wouldn't mind the other ensuit catered. I quite liked the feel between those two, and the social sounds good between them...as they share that grass piece and summer sounds fun. Omg so excited!!!!

Some chants I can remember were like 'We like beer, we like wine, we like drinking all the time, with a nick nack paddy wack kim em in the face, Gloucester halls or ****in ace'...oh and '**** of harris, **** of harris'

Haha so fun!
Reply 5
Anyone is gloucester? got the email today!! So excited now :smile: YAYY!
Reply 6
I'm in princess royal. Can't wait, so excited :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by MeganLG
I'm in princess royal. Can't wait, so excited :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well Done!! same with me! getting exiting now! Know of anyone in Gloucester?? :smile:
Reply 8
I got Gloucester! :smile:
I got my email today and am in bottom floor Harris :smile: :smile: anyone else studying agri-business?
Reply 10
Original post by Mutley44
I got Gloucester! :smile:

Finally another person in Gloucester! haha :smile:
Reply 11
Hey peeps I got my email and I am in Harris, so excited!
Hey finally someone else in Harris :biggrin: what room are you in? Cannot wait for freshers week!!!
Reply 13
Hey :smile: I'm in Harris too think my rooms like 060 or something ... Doing either fndt agri-business or agri with farm bus management ! Soooo excited !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by indecisive123
Hey finally someone else in Harris :biggrin: what room are you in? Cannot wait for freshers week!!!

it said 081
I'm in Boughey! So excited now it actually seems real!
Reply 16
I had this rush of excitement yesterday haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
So no other Flatt Roaders then??
Reply 18
I think Matt got Flatt Road. There is no one in Princess Royal though!
Reply 19
Original post by MeganLG
I think Matt got Flatt Road. There is no one in Princess Royal though!

Yeah, I think he is next door to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending