The Student Room Group

Make up similar to Estee lauder double wear?

I want a foundation like double wear max cover but in a MUCH lighter, yellowy shade. Even extra light is too dark for me, plus it's really pink. My skin is like a really really light sandy colour, so something neutral or yellow would be great. I wear 125 in Illamasqua but could again use it more yellow.

I want it long lasting, heavy coverage and matte. None of this dewy natural looking **** :colonhash:

Cheers!
Someone knows one! Tell me! :tongue:
If you don't mind high street then revlon colourstay is good.

The oily/combination formula stays matte for longer than any other foundation I've used (I have oily skin). Plus all the shades are quite yellow. My skin is super pale but neutral and I use ivory which is the lightest shade, they do a more yellow pale shade which is the next one up.
In my opinion the range of shades is better than most high end foundations.
Original post by therisenmitten
If you don't mind high street then revlon colourstay is good.

The oily/combination formula stays matte for longer than any other foundation I've used (I have oily skin). Plus all the shades are quite yellow. My skin is super pale but neutral and I use ivory which is the lightest shade, they do a more yellow pale shade which is the next one up.
In my opinion the range of shades is better than most high end foundations.

I'll have a look at that, thanks! Yeah I find most ranges a bit ****, MAC are good but I can't find the right coverage.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I'll have a look at that, thanks! Yeah I find most ranges a bit ****, MAC are good but I can't find the right coverage.

I've never tried MAC because the lightest shade has always been too dark for me, but I've heard they're bringing out NC10 so I might have to go and try it on :biggrin:

Colourstay isn't major high coverage (I'd say medium-high) but you can layer it without it getting cakey like most other foundations.
Original post by therisenmitten
I've never tried MAC because the lightest shade has always been too dark for me, but I've heard they're bringing out NC10 so I might have to go and try it on :biggrin:

Colourstay isn't major high coverage (I'd say medium-high) but you can layer it without it getting cakey like most other foundations.

I'm normally NC15 in Mac, so at least this means this one will be light enough! :tongue: They used to do full coverage ones but they seem to have stopped.

I might try it, I usually like a really high coverage. I have good skin but I like the very perfect flawless look, so the fuller the better
Reply 6
I use Lancome 'Teint Idole Ultra 24h' in shade 005 Beige Ivory. It's AMAZING for pale skin and oil free too. Not cheap at £27 like I said on another thread but it lasts ages because you don't need to use a lot. I also use Dainty Doll powder in shade 001 (Lightest) which are both also great on pale skin (all of the Dainty Doll range is designed for pale skin). They create a really natural, flawless look especially as I also use Benefit Porefessional primer first which helps to keep it all in place and even-looking. I echo what you say about the MAC Studio Fix, great product (use it sometimes in NC20).
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending