Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
joeybee
Oi watch it!!! lol

She's right though :frown:.
Crazster
She's right though :frown:.

Yes he is :p:

joeybee: Yeah I'm only joking. She actually has him at her mercy within a couple of months :wink:

Jaded
Reply 22
Anonymous
I'd love to dominate and am female, so no worries!

We should meet:p:
Reply 23
I'm not talking contrivance or roleplay btw, more the desire for a strong woman and to be genuinely humbled and in service to her to an extent. It obviously has to be the right woman for it to work
Reply 24
JadedHippy
Dominate as in BDSM or she is the teacher and you are the naught schoolboy who need a good spanking way?

It's all good anyway. Some of my best mates are really into this stuff. Obiviously it is a fetish, so it is luck of the draw whether or not the female you are interested in likes it.

I think having 2 girls, 1 holding you down, 1 riding on top of you, them roleplaying as amazon warriors or vampires is cool though.

Jaded

:eek:

hoohoo, someone sounds like theyve got too much time on their hands, perhaps literally
Reply 25
It's really hard to find the right person
Reply 26
Guess its normal. but not for me. I like to be dominated :smile:
Reply 27
I really genuinely need this kind of woman
When it comes to the prefered balance of sexual dominance there are three types of people - subs, doms, switches. Sounds like you are a sub.

Subs want to be submissive.

Doms want to be dominant.

Switches like it both ways, though they may have a preference.

There are people of both genders which fall into each catagory, though it is not a myth that women are more likely to be subs and switches. If you browse on the net you will find that you are definitely not alone, there are many male subs, an entire genre of femdom, extending from mere female dominated sex and spanking to more extreme kinks such as face-sitting and strapon role-reversal sex.

You will find that most women will be happy to try and fullfill your fantasies at the milder levels, they may even be happy to experiment with more kinky stuff (I am sure even women who have no dominant tendencies would like to experience what its like to 'take a man' once). However, if you read on this subject on the net you will find that many men like you find it very hard to find a women that is genuinely into dominance (not as an occasional 'variety is the spice of life' addition to regular sex).

It is much easier to find girls who are into being submissive, perhaps this is because sex is intrinsically a male-dominated act, even when a woman is on top and gains increased control the penetrator is the one who 'takes' the penetrated - which is why role-reversal strapon is such an effective way of turning the tables not just psychologically but physically. This is maybe why there is a taboo about violating steriotypical gender roles (which do in fact bear some relation to physical reality). But there is nothing wrong with you, you should embrace your sexuality, and there are certainly some women out there who could fullfill it (not merely by doing it to please you, but because they enjoy it too).

Personally I am a predominantly a dom, but I also have the occasional submissive fantasy, so I understand what you are feeling. Dont be scared of articulating your desires to girls, if they are not doms they will probably still try to satisfy your needs so long as you are trying to satisfy theirs too. :smile:
Reply 29
pendragon
When it comes to the prefered balance of sexual dominance there are three types of people - subs, doms, switches. Sounds like you are a sub.

Subs want to be submissive.

Doms want to be dominant.

Switches like it both ways, though they may have a preference.

There are people of both genders which fall into each catagory, though it is not a myth that women are more likely to be subs and switches. If you browse on the net you will find that you are definitely not alone, there are many male subs, an entire genre of femdom, extending from mere female dominated sex and spanking to more extreme kinks such as face-sitting and strapon role-reversal sex.

You will find that most women will be happy to try and fullfill your fantasies at the milder levels, they may even be happy to experiment with more kinky stuff (I am sure even women who have no dominant tendencies would like to experience what its like to 'take a man' once). However, if you read on this subject on the net you will find that many men like you find it very hard to find a women that is genuinely into dominance (not as an occasional 'variety is the spice of life' addition to regular sex).

It is much easier to find girls who are into being submissive, perhaps this is because sex is intrinsically a male-dominated act, even when a woman is on top and gains increased control the penetrator is the one who 'takes' the penetrated - which is why role-reversal strapon is such an effective way of turning the tables not just psychologically but physically. This is maybe why there is a taboo about violating steriotypical gender roles (which do in fact bear some relation to physical reality). But there is nothing wrong with you, you should embrace your sexuality, and there are certainly some women out there who could fullfill it (not merely by doing it to please you, but because they enjoy it too).

Personally I am a predominantly a dom, but I also have the occasional submissive fantasy, so I understand what you are feeling. Dont be scared of articulating your desires to girls, if they are not doms they will probably still try to satisfy your needs so long as you are trying to satisfy theirs too. :smile:

Thanks Pendragon
Anonymous
I'm not talking contrivance or roleplay btw, more the desire for a strong woman and to be genuinely humbled and in service to her to an extent. It obviously has to be the right woman for it to work

if i wasnt taken i would gladly walk all over you :wink:
Reply 31
high priestess fnord
if i wasnt taken i would gladly walk all over you :wink:

Shame:frown:
Anonymous
Shame:frown:

ive never met neone that wanted to be dominated *thinks of the missed opportunities for the exploration of kinks* just naturally fallen into the role.
Reply 33
It appears i'm a switch.

It's good back to lie back and relax sometimes.. :smile:
Reply 34
high priestess fnord
ive never met neone that wanted to be dominated *thinks of the missed opportunities for the exploration of kinks* just naturally fallen into the role.

All I can say is sorry you're taken
Anonymous
All I can say is sorry you're taken

Thats because you are a submissive. If you were dominant like me you would just take her off her bf! :biggrin:

teasing hpf :p:
Reply 36
Any more advice for me? Any dominant women can help?
If you want to do some net reading, I can point you in the right direction. PM me if you like.
Reply 38
pendragon
If you want to do some net reading, I can point you in the right direction. PM me if you like.

Not really, 'cos it still may be very 'scenish' and hard to find what I'm after. I'm more interested in how to find the right person. Cheers though. It'd be good if many girls could read through this read and offer any thoughts
Reply 39
Anonymous
Any more advice for me? Any dominant women can help?

Maybe you should try older/ambitious/driven women. Is that more the kind of thing you're after? Someone who doesn't really need you?

Latest

Trending

Trending