The Student Room Group

Do Royal Marines turn women on?

Scroll to see replies

I have to agree, I don't think you can put the marines in the same category as the army. Breeds an entirely different type of man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yidette
Well then I hope you plan on not paying your taxes, as anything less and you're SUPPORTING VIOLENCE :O :O :O :O :O

The question wasn't 'would you date'. Dating is a different kettle of poo. Question was, are women TURNED ON by. You know, that very very initial, primal, no-amount-of-I'm-so-different-idealism can cover it up twinge of 'yes'. It's just so unoriginal to try and contend that you're exempt from primordial realities that are born of time and have lasted through the ages.

Or maybe you're the Chosen One. :smile:

The title refers to women being turned on, but the post actually asks a question about dating. So OK, I'll sleep with a Royal Marine, but wouldn't date one.
Original post by Davidcharles89
Friend of mine is in the Royal Marines and dates a lot of different women. Is it just because he's a Marine?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should join the Army to serve One's Queen and Supreme Leader Cameron. Not to pull girls. :rolleyes: If I had my way, you would be court marshalled for such trivialities.
Reply 23
Original post by Phillipsherman
I'm not a girl, so I have no idea and no further insight to give on this matter.

No - you aren't. Turns out you're an orangutan haha :rolleyes:

To answer the original question, I wouldn't be surprised if being in any branch of the military is a turn-on. They're portrayed with so much bravado...which is probably true in real life, given the immense dedication required to enter the military. It's not for the fainthearted!
Original post by ss_s95
No - you aren't. Turns out you're an orangutan haha :rolleyes:

Lame joke but made me laugh so you can have a pos rep :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending