The Student Room Group

Study Help Member of the Month - April 2013

As we move into the summer public exams season, many of our members have been focusing their time on revising for the exams that they'll be sitting. I'm sure everyone here will join me in thanking and congratulating this month's Study Help Member of the Month, davros, who's tirelessly supported members in their exam preparation at this stressful time in the Maths forum! Keep up the great work! :smile:

If any members would like to nominate someone for this award in future months, you can do so using the form here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc.php?s=&fid=26&copies=1&do=form

davros
x

I'll ask the community team to arrange for a one-month subscription for you. Please could you confirm here that your registered email address is correct, or send a PM to me with your email address and I'll also arrange the Amazon voucher that all winners now receive. :smile:
Reply 1
Congratulations indeed :yep:
Reply 2
Reply 3
Original post by Illusionary
As we move into the summer public exams season, many of our members have been focusing their time on revising for the exams that they'll be sitting. I'm sure everyone here will join me in thanking and congratulating this month's Study Help Member of the Month, davros, who's tirelessly supported members in their exam preparation at this stressful time in the Maths forum! Keep up the great work! :smile:

If any members would like to nominate someone for this award in future months, you can do so using the form here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc.php?s=&fid=26&copies=1&do=form

I'll ask the community team to arrange for a one-month subscription for you. Please could you confirm here that your registered email address is correct, or send a PM to me with your email address and I'll also arrange the Amazon voucher that all winners now receive. :smile:

Oooh *blushes furiously* - I'm lost for words.

Thanks to everyone for their nominations and for making TSR a great place to hang out!!

I think the registered email is the correct one but I'll PM you to confirm :smile:

*Puts on Father Jack Hackett voice* "Award! Award!"

Thanks again :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by davros

Thanks to everyone for their nominations and for making TSR a great place to hang out!!

I think the registered email is the correct one but I'll PM you to confirm :smile:

It's very much deserved! :yep:
Reply 5
Congratulations and celebrations!!!
Many many well-deserved congrats davros!
:smile:
Original post by davros

Calm down Father, Dougal's getting it for you now.

Many congrats - G.
Solidly deserved. Congratulations davros! :biggrin:
Original post by davros

Well done.
Reply 9
Original post by ghostwalker
Calm down Father, Dougal's getting it for you now.

Many congrats - G.

Original post by Farhan.Hanif93
Solidly deserved. Congratulations davros! :biggrin:

Original post by Mr M
Well done.

Thanks guys :smile:
Reply 10
May's Study Help Member of the Month has just been announced! :biggrin: See here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2368798

Quick Reply

Latest