The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Uxbridge (Bucks New Uni) accommodation?

So I have accepted an offer for Adult Nursing at Buckinghamshire new university (Uxbridge Campus), starting in September. As there as no 'halls of residence' in the Uxbridge Campus, I don't know where to begin or where to live :/.
I don't want to live at the halls of residence in High Wycombe campus cause f I do so, there wouldn't be any point cause I live around the same distance from my home. So I was wondering if any of you could be able to help me maybe? About where to begin? Any halls around/in uxbridge :/

Moreover, as I don't know anyone there or who is going, I can't exactly share a house :/

Please help :/

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I live round that area and am going there myself, but i'm moving in with my dad who lives down the road next to the campus. But i know from seeing them that some estate agents offer student housing so you should really check them out. Also, it might be worth a shot to ask some Brunel University students if they know of anything cause it's only up the road from Uxbridge :smile:
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Reply 2
hi its the same for me i got a place for this sept and im looking for a place its hard ryt now lol
Reply 3
Original post by emz2013
hi its the same for me i got a place for this sept and im looking for a place its hard ryt now lol

I've finally found an accommodation.
It's a hospital accommodation; and I've got an offer for a place. :smile:)
which hospital was it, im looking for accomodation myself lol?
Reply 5
i live in luton and looking forward to move to uxbridge....useful contacts will be helpful if anyone has!thanks
Hi everyone,

I am also moving in September to studing Adult nursing in bucks, but as i am moving from Ireland I dont have any idea of the place. If theres anyone else ye know of the is looking to meet people to look for a house or just get to know people before we start leave me know please.

really excited but freaking out cause have no where to live.

Thanks
Sarah :smile:
Original post by Sarahfitz100
Hi everyone,

I am also moving in September to studing Adult nursing in bucks, but as i am moving from Ireland I dont have any idea of the place. If theres anyone else ye know of the is looking to meet people to look for a house or just get to know people before we start leave me know please.

Thanks

hi sarah,

my friend and i are also moving from ireland to do adult nursing. we are looking to get a group together to live with aswell.

aoife
Reply 8
Original post by aoifecostello
hi sarah,

my friend and i are also moving from ireland to do adult nursing. we are looking to get a group together to live with aswell.

aoife

Hello Aoife and Sarah I am also from Ireland to do adult nursing and I am looking for somewhere to stay. Do ye know is houses hard to find. What part of Ireland are ye from ?
(edited 10 years ago)
Hey Aoife and Mayo49 :tongue:

What part of Ireland are ye from? im from Cork :smile:

Have any of ye been looking for houses? Im going over to the meet and greet day this Thursday so hopefully Ill find something then and i can send ye on some details if ye want??

Are any of ye going Thursday??
Original post by aoifecostello
hi sarah,

aoife

Hey Aoife

What part of Ireland are ye from? im from Cork

Have any of ye been looking for houses? Im going over to the meet and greet day this Thursday so hopefully Ill find something then and i can send ye on some details if ye want??

Original post by Mayo49
Hello Aoife and Sarah I am also from Ireland to do adult nursing and I am looking for somewhere to stay. Do ye know is houses hard to find. What part of Ireland are ye from ?

Hey Aoife and Mayo49

What part of Ireland are ye from? im from Cork

Reply 12
Hello Sarah I am from mayo :smile: I have not started looking yet when do you start september of feb ? Yes that would be great if you could tell me how the meet and greet goes thanks I am starting in feb 2014 :wink:
Hey Girls!
I'm Maggie and I'm starting Adult Nursing in Feb 2014 in Uxbridge! :smile:
Are ye all going over for the meet and greet date in December?
So cool to have loads of Irish girls going, we'll all be one big Family. (This is my first time to use the student room hence the randomness)
Looking forward to meeting you all :smile:
Reply 14
Hi Maggie I am going to the meet and greet day in dec or you. What part of Ireland or you from ? Or you on FB
I surely am! :smile: I'm from Carlow what about you? Were you over in for the interview in April? What's your name and I'll add you on Fb :smile: Are you doing adult nursing?
Reply 16
Hey Maggie yes I am from mayo :smile: I had my interview in June :smile: my name on FB is sinead mc greal it may be easier to talk on that :smile: are you going to the meet and greet in dec :smile: I am found adult nursing and you ?
hey , i know your post is a couple years old but i just came across it now. im an irish student and ive been accepted for adult nursing in february . i have no idea where to begin. especially regarding accommodation. have you any advice? thank you :smile:
Original post by Sarahfitz100
Hi everyone,

Thanks

Hey sarah. my name is shannon and i am also an irish student. i know this post is old but i just came across it. i have been givven an offer for adult nursing in february 2016 and i was wondering if you would have any advice on anything, accommodation suggestions in particular. thanks in advance.

shannon
Reply 19
hello am in my first year studying adult nursing aswell, started feb 2015 i moved to uxbridge but where i am i dont lik it so i want to move. thinking if i get someone we could get a two bedroom house to share? what do u think.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending