The Student Room Group

Assistance in Government Politics Paper-1 and 2 for May/June-2013

I am a student from BANGLADESH sitting for GCE A,Level Government & Politics Paper 1 and 2 this May/June-2013. We have actually not much resources available to us. I have downloaded the past question papers, but lacking resources for study.

Can I get names of the text books to get some help regarding the subject. If possible can anybody kindly provide me some online resources. I deeply need help. I have no idea what to do !!!!!!!!!!!!
Depends on which topics you're doing but we used 'global politics' by Andrew Heywood. He wrote the specification when I did it two years ago. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Ayesha1234
Depends on which topics you're doing but we used 'global politics' by Andrew Heywood. He wrote the specification when I did it two years ago. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its very hard to find any textbooks in our Country. Only 40 of us from the whole country is sitting for the exam. Right now, I dont have any textbooks.
Original post by kuddus mia
Its very hard to find any textbooks in our Country. Only 40 of us from the whole country is sitting for the exam. Right now, I dont have any textbooks.

Sorry to hear that, I'll see if I have any of my old stuff and will PM you. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Ayesha1234
Sorry to hear that, I'll see if I have any of my old stuff and will PM you. :smile:

Thanks. It will be of great help. I shall wait for your PM :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending