The Student Room Group

Israel's Netanyahu says would put peace deal to referendum

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
OCC: North Korea you are a hard nut to crack :wink: I'm finding it difficult to debate :/ god, if Uganda and Israel wern't friends, then this would have been much easier

Posted from TSR Mobile
OCC: How about we use my nukes and unite together? Take over the world! :israel:
Reply 22
Original post by david9640
OCC: How about we use my nukes and unite together? Take over the world! :israel:

OCC: haven't got anything else to do. Might as well :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kiwicoote
OCC: haven't got anything else to do. Might as well :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

OCC: Good to see you're enthusiastic! haha.
Israel finds North Korea's criticisms of our human rights record to be laughably ironic.
Reply 25
Uganda sides with Israel. North Korea is in no position to critisise the human rights record of another country

OCC:To be fair though, non of us should be complaning about each others human rights. All three of our countries human rights records are pretty questionable to say the least. :confused:
[North Korea]

We would prefer that you respond to the allegations rather than trying to deflect them.

OCC: Uganda, if only we were on the same side :smile:
Reply 27
[North Korea]

We would prefer that you respond to the allegations rather than trying to deflect them.

OCC: Uganda, if only we were on the same side :smile:

OCC: Maybe we are, secretly. Don't tell Israel though :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
OCC: Maybe we are, secretly. Don't tell Israel though :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

OOC: I think I'm starting to like Uganda now. :biggrin: Turns out we've been using 'OCC' when it's meant to be 'OCC' haha. Oops :colondollar:
Reply 29
OOC: I think I'm starting to like Uganda now. :biggrin: Turns out we've been using 'OCC' when it's meant to be 'OCC' haha. Oops :colondollar:

OOC: I was just copying North Korea :biggrin: It's true what Israel and America say; you are a bad influence :colondollar: Ah, North Korea don't seem that bad. China was right "They're really nice once you get to know them" :wink:
OOC: Or maybe their propaganda is getting through to you? :angry: Damn imperialists! :tongue: Copying North Korea is always a good idea! :borat:
Reply 31
OOC: Or maybe their propaganda is getting through to you? :angry: Damn imperialists! :tongue: Copying North Korea is always a good idea! :borat:

OOC: Uganda shall copy North Korea more often :wink: Mozambique cannot be persuaded though. Darn democrats.

Posted from TSR Mobile
OCC: North Korea is a democratic country :wink: We have some weird justification for it! Apparently other countries have 'pretend democracies'!
Reply 33
OCC: North Korea is a democratic country :wink: We have some weird justification for it! Apparently other countries have 'pretend democracies'!

OCC: you're the same country who has a t.v. Show about forcefully cutting the hair of all people who grow it too long. I like that :wink: what other country has that. Not Mozambican t.v. That's for sure :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Uganda sides with Israel. North Korea is in no position to critisise the human rights record of another country

OCC:To be fair though, non of us should be complaning about each others human rights. All three of our countries human rights records are pretty questionable to say the least. :confused:

We thank Uganda for their support.

OOC: I must say, I feel NK's human rights abuse record may dwarf Uganda's and Israel's even when combined :tongue:
Reply 35
OOC: Don't be silly :tongue: all this talk about human rights abuses in NK is all American propaganda set up to destroy the mighty nation that is the DPRK :biggrin: BTW, Uganda is happy to help Israel anytime (even though I may not agree with all of it:wink:)
OOC: Don't be silly :tongue: all this talk about human rights abuses in NK is all American propaganda set up to destroy the mighty nation that is the DPRK :biggrin: BTW, Uganda is happy to help Israel anytime (even though I may not agree with all of it:wink:)

Where is the Great Satan anyway? Israel demands that our closest ally enter this discussion!

Once again, we thank Uganda for their support. We are happy to cooperate with the Ugandans despite past differences.
Reply 37
America seems more pre occupied sorting NK out in the other thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Belgium hopes that peace talks can begin again as soon as possible to bring stability to the region and that they provide a solution that pleases all parties involved.
OCC: you're the same country who has a t.v. Show about forcefully cutting the hair of all people who grow it too long. I like that :wink: what other country has that. Not Mozambican t.v. That's for sure :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

OOC: Stupid Mozambique! Will they ever learn? Democracy and terrible tv? We should take them over!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending