The Student Room Group

How do I revise for my AS level exams?

I have 9 As level exams and I think now the panic has started to kick in. I have exams in Maths (x2 plus one stats), Bio (x2) Chem (x2) and History (x2) any last minute guide to an A or not? :confused:
Reply 1
There's no point panicing now, it seriously won't help things.

You've got a couple of weeks left till the start of your exams - I'd say do practice papers as these will highlight your weak areas and then revisie those.

AQA revision guides for chemistry and biology are really good.

For history, just start planning and practicing essays - you're teacher should be around during your study leave so you can ask them to mark it then..

Maths - just do every single past paper.

Hope that helps.
Reply 2
Original post by iamchinny
There's no point panicing now, it seriously won't help things.

You've got a couple of weeks left till the start of your exams - I'd say do practice papers as these will highlight your weak areas and then revisie those.

AQA revision guides for chemistry and biology are really good.

For history, just start planning and practicing essays - you're teacher should be around during your study leave so you can ask them to mark it then..

Maths - just do every single past paper.

Hope that helps.

Awwh thanks yeah panicing won't help but my bio is wjec :s-smilie: and only have 10 days left until my first exams and shall definatly take this advice on thanks :smile:
LOL im in the same boat. But seriously...just think of all the hours in a day...and capitalise on what you have. I dont really have much of a right to tell you....but ditch your social life ... and drown yourself in books and past papers. You'll do just fine <3 hahah!

nerd on !!!
Reply 4
Original post by inyourface17
LOL im in the same boat. But seriously...just think of all the hours in a day...and capitalise on what you have. I dont really have much of a right to tell you....but ditch your social life ... and drown yourself in books and past papers. You'll do just fine <3 hahah!

nerd on !!!

We will hopefully survive through this awful time period of our lives....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending