The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
big dog
aight u think u real funny arent yeh?, u feel special while dissin ppl do yeh? G u so immature! i dont why some G's gotta be btches, its probably caus ur unsecure, nuff said... i am too much a of a man to diss a woman.

People 'diss' you because you type like a moron and it's incredibly difficult to read what you've put as it's essentially not English. When I've already spent a whole day translating Greek, the last thing I want to do is have to decode someone's abominable English on here. Are you going to type up your patient's notes like that when you're a doctor? Do you type your school work like that? Surely it's easier to write in English than like you do?
big dog
aight u think u real funny arent yeh?, u feel special while dissin ppl do yeh? G u so immature! i dont why some G's gotta be btches, its probably caus ur unsecure, nuff said... i am too much a of a man to diss a woman.

Erm, am I alone in wondering what a "G" is? Anyway, it's not just the way you type that's immature, it's what you're saying.

minimo
I agree.
I want to be a lecturer and marry some posh jumper-clad rah with a Ph.D in something like quantum electrodynamics. Ahh, we can all dream! :wink: :biggrin:

Ooh, he sounds dreamy. :p:
Reply 62
Chumbaniya
Erm, am I alone in wondering what a "G" is? Anyway, it's not just the way you type that's immature, it's what you're saying.

Ooh, he sounds dreamy. :p:

there s already bee a thread on that, G can stand for many things, Guy, Girl, Geezer, gangsta, Gay guy, or grouch.
Reply 63
big dog

^o)
Reply 64
big dog
there s already bee a thread on that, G can stand for many things, Guy, Girl, Geezer, gangsta, Gay guy, or grouch.

I think here it refers to the grade below F.
Reply 65
PM from the doggy dawg
g girl who is a whore, lol u like that?, ill be back afta a few days ! peace

Someone decipher that, please?
Reply 66
Boys and Girls, from the mouth of the Dawg himself:
Doggy Dawg via PM
right G stands for Girl who is a whore, i will come to the forum back ina few days as some G has banned me lol, till then be a good G! like u are!
Whats wrong with writing G? if the guy wants to write g let him, no?
Reply 68
Me thinks someone has returned with a different user name.
minimo
Me thinks someone has returned with a different user name.

really who?
Reply 70
You, perhaps?
minimo
I agree.
I want to be a lecturer and marry some posh jumper-clad rah with a Ph.D in something like quantum electrodynamics. Ahh, we can all dream! :wink: :biggrin:

sorry i just had to jump on that, as that's pretty much exactly what my father's PhD is in... [:biggrin:] and it's really not 'all that'. :redface:
Reply 72
Scarlett_Jewel
sorry i just had to jump on that, as that's pretty much exactly what my father's PhD is in... [:biggrin:] and it's really not 'all that'. :redface:

:redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: I like geeks.
minimo
You, perhaps?

now why would you suggest that old chap? Is it cause i replied in his favour, eh mate?
Reply 74
You have a similar style, linguistically, to him. I'm sure Mods check this sort of thing.
Right old chap, Good luck!
Reply 76
I got a similar PM except he seems to think I'm a 'gay guy who translates Greek'
I have a fetish for women who are always trying to achieve something academically. Deep and intelligent woman who are my academic better drive me wild.

Jaded
Reply 78
:wink: :biggrin: Heehee
Reply 79
I have a fetish for women.

That is all.

Latest

Trending

Trending