The Student Room Group

2014 university hopefuls

I couldn't find a thread for 2014 yet so thought id start one for anyone like me who will be applying for university the end of this year to start 2014.

which unis, courses, difficulties anything really :smile:

Im 23 and hoping to do a business/fashion buying degree at Surrey university
Hi. I'm one of you, so to speak :smile:

I'm hoping to apply for paramedic practice Bsc for 2014.

Just been accepted into my local college to do an access to HE Diploma in health a few days ago :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Ahh cool im going the same route and start an access to Business course in sep. What university are you hoping to go to?
Fingers crossed Brighton. But it's quite a competitive course apparently :frown:. What about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Ooo i live near brighton :smile: im hoping to get into either Surrey or Westminster x
I live near Brighton too :biggrin: "the sunny coast" which isn't working out too well ATM! Lol. So how close to Brighton are you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else!? Or is it just Charlotte and me...? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Lol yeah the weather is horrid recently. Im in Haywards Heath so West Sussex :smile:
Reply 8
Im also planning to go uni in 2014! Im currently in my first AS year. Im hoping to study English and have a few universities in mind such as Goldsmiths, Lancaster and possibly Warwick

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hoping to apply to Swansea for 2014! :smile: xxx
Reply 10
Hi everyone,

I've just joined TSR. I'm starting Access in Sept & looking to do Nursing (Adult) in 2014.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Emma0
Hi everyone,

I've just joined TSR. I'm starting Access in Sept & looking to do Nursing (Adult) in 2014.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What universities are you applying to?
Reply 12
I'm applying to ARU, Uni of Essex, Hertfordshire & Greenwich :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Another access course student 😃👍

I imagine this threads gonna get busy in a few weeks! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Lol I think you're right! We will all be complaining to each other saying "what have we let ourselves in for!"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello im a mature student studying Online A Levels in Psychology, English Language and Religious Studies.
Im wanting to do a Ba in Primary Education a whichever Uni will have me lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Soooooo...how's everyone doing on their courses?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maverick2518
Soooooo...how's everyone doing on their courses?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im stuck on deciding what my A2 English Language coursework should focus on. Was brainstorming last night and thought of comparing the language used and the method in the 1960s to present day. Problem I have is I don't have a tutor to bounce ideas about with :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending