The Student Room Group

Applying for more than 2 courses (LSE)

Hi everyone,

I've already sent my (online) application and I was wondering if it was actually possible to chose more than 2 programs. Is it going to be considered if I start a new profile? Because they don't let you chose more than 2 courses per application (I think...)

2nd question : I've applied for the MSc in Management standart route, is it worth sending another app for the MSc Management CEMS/IMEX route, or is it the same admissions committee and they're going to be pissed off seeing my profile twice?

thanks

Edit : I've just noticed this on the online application form : "If you have already submitted an application to LSE for the 2006/7 session you cannot submit another."
I guess that answers my question... but I know some people have applied for at least 4 courses, how is that possible?
Well the thing is, applications can get sent to different departments, i would think they have different selection commitees for each course...
Reply 2
CEMS/IMEX can be very attractive but they also have negative points. I for instance applied early enough to choose and decided to stay for the whole year.
Once you get an offer for the standard route, changing to the CEMS/IMEX is easy.
But you have to consider there will be no more places available for the top places by this time of the year.

Applying to more than 2 courses is quite impossible and shows you don't know where your priorities are. So I would avoid fighting against the system.

Latest

Trending

Trending