The Student Room Group

Im 16 and am earning 18k a year on my arse!

yh i bet you all want to know how!
but that would be dumb now wouldnt it!
but trust me it can be done!

even though i go to the top grammer school in the uk it doesnt mean it requires brains!

all you need:
a pc
£100 start up working capital
a stool to sit on
a delivery address
and a website i like to call "eBay"

i wont tell my secret but know it can be done- if you want to do it as part time liek i am doing its great- at this rate i wont have to take out a loan for my uni fees and my car- ill have my BMW M3 in about 2 years

yes and did i forget to mention-- its tax free- as ebay transactions are tax free, as it considered a hobby and not a source of employment!

so i hope u enjoyed my ambiguous success story..... and i hope yu can replicate or exceed my achievements!

BTw everyhitn i do is legit- i am not into scamming get that straight- business runs on Honesty,Expectaitons, Ambitions, Respect and Trust

so business is run with HEART!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
may i just say, that you need to be 18 to join ebay, so what you are doing is ilegal...

and you need to pay tax as well, you need to take that off yourself, so really your are de-frauding the tax office (if what i said is right)
Reply 2
Heheh yeah what he said, have to be 18 to use eBay and you do have to pay tax on it :rolleyes:
Reply 3
yes and did i forget to mention-- its tax free- as ebay transactions are tax free, as it considered a hobby and not a source of employment!

lmao - good luck :wink:
Right. Ok. Have fun my little chum.
Reply 5
On your arse, or by taking it up the arse? :wink:
Reply 6
and if you are gonna post about it you might aswell tell us how you are going it ... :wink:
Reply 7
How awful that you go to the top grammar school in the country yet illegally sell on eBay and have such a poor grasp of spelling and punctuation :rolleyes:
Reply 8
I know lots of people who've been on ebay since 15, but maybe rules were different when they joined
forum spelling isn't the same as real life spelling; for example I rarely bother with capitals on here but in a letter I make sure all the spelling etc is perfect
this thread however is almost certainly a ****-take
the end
Reply 9
he probably puts up a picture of a car, sells it to someone for 5k or something, then sends them the picture.
I've made a lot of money from o2 sim cards back in the old days!! I was 12/13 at the time too.
Reply 11
lol...me too !!! They were heaven for me back in day !!
Reply 12
What you are doing is simple: You buy something and then sell it for higher.

You are doing fraud by not telling the gvt, and you have to be 18.

Shows your 16 years old.
Reply 13
Heheh notice the way he hasn't returned :tongue:

BTW, its not like you are the first person to sell on eBay anyway for a living, thousands beat you to it, so you didn't exactly tell us anything groundbreaking!
Anyone can make a few bucks on the net... It's doing it continually thats the tricky part. I made £1500 by doing offers / deals etc. on the net one month... but it's so bloody time consuming / monotonous I really cba!
congrats on the success, but ur not that great. 18k isnt that much and ur not gonna hav an M3 in 2 yrs unless u literally spend the lot on it. and yes, what everyone is saying is true, it is illegal. Once you turn 18 you will have to start again with a new and legal ebay account, and I suggest you start paying tax soon.

And for the record, u r not so smart, I have an year left of school and I reckion I am going to make over £100 000 in my spare time before I finish school (honestly).
Reply 16
you're meant to declare your earnings you ****wit. I can't wait for inland revenue to make you squeal like a pig, top English grammar school educated or not.
Reply 18
redstevie100
yh i bet you all want to know how!
no not really.

redstevie100
and a website i like to call "eBay"

thats funny, i like to call it that as well.

redstevie100

you completely just made that up.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/4229406.stm

redstevie100

so i hope u enjoyed my ambiguous success story..... and i hope yu can replicate or exceed my achievements!

Nope didn't enjoy it, and i imagine its deliberatly ambigious because you made it up.

redstevie100

BTw everyhitn i do is legit- i am not into scamming get that straight- business runs on Honesty,Expectaitons, Ambitions, Respect and Trust

also not true. (see above).

so yeh, well done.
Reply 19

get a job if you want to earn money

Latest

Trending

Trending