The Student Room Group

Creating a Study Plan?

Hi there, In June I'm going to take some practice GCSE exams (in exam conditions and such) in these subjects: English, Triple Science(compulsory in my school), P&R/RS/RE (all the same thing), Maths, German, Business Studies, Geography and Computing. That's 10 subjects all together. I recently made a study plan to study for these. I made a two week timetable (there's a week A and B) which correspond with my school timetable. Each week I put in 3 and 1/2 hours of studying. I did 1/2 hour on Monday, none Tuesday, 1/2 hour on Wednesday none Thursday, 1/2 hour on Friday, 1 hour on Saturday and 1 hour on Sunday. Each day I did a different subject. I just showed my mum my study plan and to put it simply.... she wasn't impressed. She took away my video games and whatnot till after my exams. Now I've come to this website to help me make a study plan. I have 2 questions: 1. How many hours should I study per day or per week? 2. How should I space out my subjects in my study plan if ygm? I'm only in year 9 and I still have homework to do so how would you recommend going about doing my homework and studying. I get home at 4:30 pm and usually have 1/2 hour free time till 5 pm, but my mum also stopped that now too. So I have from 4:30 pm till about 7:30 pm (dinner). Thanks
Reply 1
You should try using Getrevising.com.
you have to make an account...
then choose make exam timetable...
then you enter you exams..
priotize which you feel you need help in...
then add in your already planned events (such as school)
and then press calculate.. and it adds a timetable for you.
so if your mum doesnt like it...you can blame getrevising.

oh.. but if you choose to use it dont forget to save the file onto your computer because it doesnt always save it onto your account.
xox

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending