The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

URGENT: Question about offer

Hi all,

I've received a conditional offer for Economics and Mathematics at Lancaster University yet although the website specify's the need for an A in Mathematics - I received an AAB offer with no specific requirement for Mathematics - in fact it's not mentioned at all in the UCAS offer.

Of course, if this is accurate then it's good news but I want to check with other people if this is the normal offer or if there may be a mistake because this detail is important for me in deciding my Firm/Insurance offers and the deadline is fast approaching.

Thanks in advance.
Original post by Mister Cery
Hi all,

I've received a conditional offer for Economics and Mathematics at Lancaster University yet although the website specify's the need for an A in Mathematics - I received an AAB offer with no specific requirement for Mathematics - in fact it's not mentioned at all in the UCAS offer.

Of course, if this is accurate then it's good news but I want to check with other people if this is the normal offer or if there may be a mistake because this detail is important for me in deciding my Firm/Insurance offers and the deadline is fast approaching.

Thanks in advance.

I can't say anything for sure, your best bet is to email the departments to clarify :smile:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending