The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

lincoln or loughborough!?

[INDENT]Hi everyone, basically the deadline for confirming my firm university choice is rapidly approaching and i have no idea which to pick!
My choices are to study graphic design at the university of lincoln or graphic communication and illustration at loughborough. I would be grateful for any kind of advice or help in choosing which to pick, thanks. [/INDENT]
Reply 1
Not sure whether or not you'll have decided yet. If you haven't then I'd highly suggest confirming Loughborough as your firm choice.

I know of a few people doing Graphic Design at Lincoln, and they seem to enjoy it.

I grew up in Lincoln, and I can personally say that there isn't an awful lot to do in the town centre, nightlife is average at best. One of the things you may find irritating is the fact that there are no other decent nearby cities.. It's all very secluded.

I'm studying at Loughborough and whilst the size of the town is a little smaller than Lincoln, there's not much difference in terms of nightlife. The campus is fantastic, and beats Lincoln hands-down in terms of facilities. You've got Leicester, Nottingham and Derby just around the corner, and there's always something to do.

Hope this helps.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
thanks very much for your help:smile: just as well i've confirmed Loughborough then! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending