The Student Room Group

Weider 6 pack training

Has anyone heard or read about this challenge?

If you don't know, this site explains it very well with videos too.

You increase the reps every day, and are allowed to miss some days. I tried it for the 1st day but it took me 30 minutes which i think is poor. How am i supposed to manage even more reps and sets after a few days. Has anyone done this successfully before? Were the end results good? Does it work basically?

I have a quite a handful of fat on my stomach so not sure whether it would work on me much. But for people that have tried it, were you impressed with the end results? How did it help?

Thanks
Reply 1
Doing just sit ups wont expose a 6-pack on its own. It will com down much more to your diet and overall body fat.

If you can pinch a handfull of fat from your belly I'd recommend spending the half hour on the treadmill. Doing just sit ups wont burn the fat off you stomach (you can't spot reduce fat) so you're more like ly to see a difference if you combine a god cardio workout with your sit-ups but even then I wouldn't recommend workout of just crunches and variations thereof.

Also your diet is important for stomach definition, bet there are people on here who can give far better diet advice than I.

Quick Reply

Latest