The Student Room Group

Will I still get full funding?

Hi, I am currently planning on returning to University in September, after withdrawing from about three years ago. I currently have two offers on UCAS, one is a two year foundation degree, the other is a three year degree plus a foundation year so it'll be four years in total (could be five if I do the placement)

If I decide to go for the four year course, will I still get full funding for it from Student Finance? I was on my previous course for half a year.
Any help would be appreciated :biggrin:
Original post by jamiew1990
Hi, I am currently planning on returning to University in September, after withdrawing from about three years ago. I currently have two offers on UCAS, one is a two year foundation degree, the other is a three year degree plus a foundation year so it'll be four years in total (could be five if I do the placement)

If I decide to go for the four year course, will I still get full funding for it from Student Finance? I was on my previous course for half a year.
Any help would be appreciated :biggrin:

Yes you'll get funding for the length of your course, whether you decide to do the 2 year foundation degree, or the 4/5 year course with foundation year. :smile:
Reply 2
Even if you were at your old course for half a year, it still counts as a full year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending