The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Crazster
Lol Fine :tongue: Just a joke, how could they ban parties!!! If they did people would just go to any number of the 300 pubs in London!

OH NOES I CAN TYPE IN BOLD CUZ I"M IMPORTANTE!

More than 300 pubs in London methinks..
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 21
Helzerel
Revenged doesn't need to make his font bold - he merely chooses to do so to form a talking point and detract from the fact that if he typed normally everyone would be bowled over by his interestingness. :cool:

:rofl:

Hez... :wink:

Though I don't understand why you chose to defend me against LORDDEATH...

After all he is officially a moron...
Reply 22
evilheat
More than 300 pubs in London methinks..

Less than 3 out of 2 people agreed... :wink:
Reply 23
badboy_sdx
What the "OP" waned was "Damn....i keep seeing threads like "Manchester Party Calender", "Kings Party time" and all this other crap around the forums...I hope UCL is the same lol...:P:" to know if UCL is the same...I was looking for an answer from someone interested rather than someone just trying to get his number of posts up by giving a mornonic answer..however im new here..i dunt wanna be rude..sorry for wasting ure time phoneics

That was not at all offensive enough... shame on you...

There's nothing I'd like to see more than a n00b pwning PD...

In future let rip...
Reply 24
suree
Reply 25
badboy_sdx
suree

Ignore me if you wish...

In the end of the day you can't speell and you are racist...

I can't believe you give me negative rep for being Norwegian...

Please... In england, you can be arrested for such behaviour...
Reply 26
Well done thats another post...hey go make fun of a few others...maybe you can even be a tsr moderator one day! yaay!! :tsr2:

Man i dunt wanna be rude lol. Forget it. Thanks for the tip :smile:
Reply 27
badboy_sdx
Well done thats another post...hey go make fun of a few others...maybe you can even be a tsr moderator one day! yaay!! :tsr2:

Man i dunt wanna be rude lol. Forget it. Thanks for the tip :smile:

TSR moderators don't pick on n00bs... this is a bit like saying TSR moderators anally rape the stupid... it's just plain wrong...
badboy_sdx
What the "OP" waned was "Damn....i keep seeing threads like "Manchester Party Calender", "Kings Party time" and all this other crap around the forums...I hope UCL is the same lol...:P:" to know if UCL is the same...I was looking for an answer from someone interested rather than someone just trying to get his number of posts up by giving a mornonic answer..however im new here..i dunt wanna be rude..sorry for wasting ure time phoneics

Did you honestly believe that UCL students would have no social life, sitting neatly on the Tottenham Court Road?
Reply 29
lool....man its not that...its just UCLers seem to be less lively then the rest...am i wrong for thinkng that?
Yes you are wrong. You have nothing to fear.
Reply 31
oidgjdgjdgdg
Reply 32
sorry. i wanted to get my post up before it goes to page 2. sorry
Reply 33
badboy_sdx
sorry. i wanted to get my post up before it goes to page 2. sorry

Shameless behaviour...
Revenged
TSR moderators don't pick on n00bs... this is a bit like saying TSR moderators anally rape the stupid... it's just plain wrong...

Better than anally raping people who are intelligent enough to file a complaint...

I hear that unless you are a beer swilling Satanist, there is 100% defense de parties.
PrinceOfCats
Better than anally raping people who are intelligent enough to file a complaint...

I hear that unless you are a beer swilling Satanist, there is 100% defense de parties.

What is it with you and anal rape?
We're too poor to buy televisions up North - so we have to make our own entertainment...
PrinceOfCats
We're too poor to buy televisions up North - so we have to make our own entertainment...

So I've heard.
OppressedMass
So I've heard.

Generally in hayricks and the like.
PrinceOfCats
Generally in hayricks and the like.

Well, each to his own.

Latest

Trending

Trending