The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
RS1b - 1 day (about 7-9 hours)
GL4 - 2days
RS5b - 3 days
RS6a - 3days
Elit5 - 1 hour (thats how much I did last year and got an A :p: )
GL5 - 5days
RS9 - 5 days
Elit6 - 1 hour

Well thats the plan anyway. I'd rather spend 5 days on my RS5+6 than Geol, but thats just how my exam timetable has dictated! Want two A's in RS and Eng, got an A in Geol last year but got a D in this years coursework so need 87% over 2 paper to get an A! Sod that in a hurry!
Reply 61
I have Biology on Monday and really need to revise but I am seriously losing motivation. Anybody else feel the same? Surely I should be MORE motivated as the exams draw nearer....I guess I am just fed up revision!

I know how you feel but just remember its only a few days/ weeks left depending on AS or A2 so hang in there, and good luck :biggrin:
Reply 62
After yesterday's success at teaching myself a module, I slipped back to nothing today... The weather's just too damn fine to waste it revising when you could be having a barbeque in the Sun! Why do exams have to be set at such a cruel time of the year?
Reply 63
Just starting today.

I am totally screwed.
Tabris
Just starting today.

I am totally screwed.

Slightly yes, but all is not lost. Cram.
Tabris
Just starting today.

I am totally screwed.

starting today? what the hell is wrong with you!
Reply 66
RogueTrader
starting today? what the hell is wrong with you!

To be fair study leave is only really starting now, a lot of people agree that this last week has been holiday, and so theres no need to work, but as of monday thats when revision should start. Luckily this forum is so not representative of how people are actually revising (at least not the people I know).
Reply 67
Tabris
Just starting today.

I am totally screwed.

Which subject... depends on that whether you r screwed or not...
Reply 68
I personally would have started earlier, but for those just starting revision for exams next week - it is never too late!
I'm doing about 5 hours a day, for about four weeks now. Gonna try to revise non-stop tommorow, and monday-thursday (got all my exams thru monday - thursday :frown:)
Reply 70
I've lost track of how many hours I've actually spent revising. Maybe 1-4 a day for two weeks or so.
Reply 71
Trying so hard to revise but I just get bored / tired so easily doing it. Most I've managed to pull is 4 hours. I rarely get an hour done for the past few days.
Reply 72
How come I got neg repped for my above post...? :confused: Confused!? Hope I didn't offend anyone....???

Latest