The Student Room Group

Popular Music at Falmouth Uni

Is anyone else studying this? I haven't found anyone else yet :frown: ...
I got an unconditional earlier which I've accepted so I'm off to Falmouth and hopefully won't be on my own :/ haha.
Hey there,

I've been accepted on to the popular music course also! Yay we wont be alone :biggrin: what instruments do you play????

Martha
Reply 2
Hi Martha!
Yay someone else :biggrin:
I'm a singer primarily but also play piano, bass, ukulele and a bit of guitar :smile:
What about you?
Chlo
:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey,

I'm a singing mainly as well :biggrin: I also play guitar and piano!!!!
I'm so excited about going there, I hope the next few months just fly by :smile:
Where have you applyed for accomodation ???

M. x
Reply 4
Glasney village and The sidings, hope I get into glasney though! What about you?
I hope it will fly by. I work full time at the moment but I'm so ready to go right now!!
:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
SAME! Glasney Village has bigger beds :wink: (just a little secret i found out) and yeh same. Ive got one more exam and then I'm gigging with a new band for most of the summer so that should be exciting. But yeh Im go ready to leave :biggrin:

M. x
Reply 6
Hii!! I didn't apply to the Pop Music course, but I did apply to the Regular course, so I'll still be sharing a ton of lessons with you guys! I don't know anyone else going to Falmouth and I'm so nervous, haha!
That's awesome :smile: and yeh we'll definately be sharing lessons. And now you know us so you wont be alone :wink: where have you applied for accomodation???
M. xx
Reply 8
I'm private renting off a family member. It means I need to have a tenant in, which is scary. But it's still cheaper than student accomodation.
That's sooo cool! Yeh student accomodation is rediculously expensive :/
Haha, yeah. Fingers crossed I'll get a student!

Quick Reply

Latest