The Student Room Group

Taking 4 A2 Levels with the new A Level Reform

I am currently studying AS levels in Maths, Biology, Physics and Chemistry, and I am getting high grades in them (I got 4 As in January, with Biol, Chem and Maths over 90% UMS)
I was wondering if anyone else was considering taking 4 A2 Levels next year, even though there are no January exams. I am unsure which one to drop if I don't take 4.

Reply 1
Original post by Lofty42
I am currently studying AS levels in Maths, Biology, Physics and Chemistry, and I am getting high grades in them (I got 4 As in January, with Biol, Chem and Maths over 90% UMS)
I was wondering if anyone else was considering taking 4 A2 Levels next year, even though there are no January exams. I am unsure which one to drop if I don't take 4.

I intend to take 4 next year. All the same as you.

Spoiler

Reply 2
I'm hopefully taking four next year too (German, Spanish, English Language, and Politics), but I'm not too worried as politics is the only modular one, so it won't be too different.
Reply 3
Oh cool! Glad I'm not the only one! I would probably drop Physics if it came down to it. I wasn't sure whether it was worth taking four, as universities do only ask for 3, and Physics might just be unnecessary stress. Thanks for replying!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending