The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Darwin/Keynes College

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arketec
That is so funny you should mention ant infestations we got them all the time. Years ago. Happy Days.

How do you get rid of them? Well we used to find they*ants*came from cracks in the concrete and poured boiling hot water down there. My mum says the other way is talcum powder.

Guess voiling water is only going to work if rhe cracks actually lead to the nest, if its just a route in they are using... wont do a thing talcum powder now thats a new one :tongue: guess you could always introduce something that kills ants down there that isnt harmful to humans that'd wipe them out? So anyone had any emails about anything yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Accommodation offers for firm students have started to go out. Be paitent everyone!
Original post by UniKentGrad
Accommodation offers for firm students have started to go out. Be paitent everyone!

So is that people that had them as firm choice back in may when they had to choose offers to accept or people that are now listed as unconditional firm in ucas? *confused* shouldnt everyone thats definitely going have Kent as their Unconditional firm in UCAS now? *confused* anyway I also meant had antone had a welcome email yet aswell :tongue: not b just accomodation just anything at all :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by extermin8or
So is that people that had them as firm choice back in may when they had to choose offers to accept or people that are now listed as unconditional firm in ucas? *confused* shouldnt everyone thats definitely going have Kent as their Unconditional firm in UCAS now? *confused* anyway I also meant had antone had a welcome email yet aswell :tongue: not b just accomodation just anything at all :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

People who selected Kent as their first choice in their original UCAS application get their accommodation first. Offers have started going out this week.
Original post by UniKentGrad
People who selected Kent as their first choice in their original UCAS application get their accommodation first. Offers have started going out this week.

Yes I thoughr as much-it wasnt clear if they had recieved any offers last week straight aftwr resultsblike some other uni's gave offers or not :tongue: heres another question for you-the student id nilukber listed on your accomodation account page, is that the same as the one on your enrolement email or will theu be different :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Found out my accommodation in Parkwood Bossenden courts! if anyone else finds they're in Parkwood accommodation go to this private facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/groups/ParkwoodFreshers2013/
as you can see who else is in your block/flats but as it's a private group and set up by the parkwood student committee it's completely safe :P
Reply 46
Original post by extermin8or
More inaginative than me I use that name on about 6 different sites/usernames because it was first thing that popped into my head when making an account for sonething some 6 or 7 year back haha

Nothing wrong with that :P
Original post by HistoryGal
Nothing wrong with that :P

Got my enrolement info :smile: now just waiting on accomodation as it was my insurance choice guess I'll be waiting till 1st september ish :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending