The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Anyone going to Wolverhampton Uni city campus or studying history?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by jesswilson95
Eeks me too! Did you go to any of the psychology open days? Are you staying in university accommodation:smile:?

I went to an applicant day or something at the beginning of march:smile:. I was meant to be going to Leeds Trinity but i HATED it on the applicant day there and loved Wolvo so had to do a quick swap! But i'm only just looking at accommodation, think i'm going to go with Opal, which apparently is just opposite the university accommodation:smile:
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
I'm going Wolverhampton in september toooo! :biggrin:
Original post by Chloé_ann
Ahhhh same:biggrin: can't wait!!!! soo excited!

Hey, I'm doing single honors in psychology too, just thought i'd say hi. My names morgan :smile:
Original post by morganweaver
Hey, I'm doing single honors in psychology too, just thought i'd say hi. My names morgan :smile:

Woo another psychology person, yay! Are you going to be staying in accommodation or commuting?
Original post by shonajones94
I'm going Wolverhampton in september toooo! :biggrin:

Hey there! :biggrin: what exactly are you going there to study?
Original post by jesswilson95
Woo another psychology person, yay! Are you going to be staying in accommodation or commuting?

Im commuting, I live pretty close to the uni
Original post by Laura.Matthews.
Hey there! :biggrin: what exactly are you going there to study?

Sorry just saw this xD I'm going to study computing:smile:
Hi im Katie i'll be going into my second year studying Film, Media and Cultural Studies, if you have option modules to choose from then you'll meet other people within your school and not just stay with people within your course, mine comes under the school of law social sciences and communication so there was all sorts of different people in class :smile:
Hey i'm Laura and i'm from Shrewsbury, i'll be starting Wolverhampton University in September 2013 and i'll be studying History! I'm dying to make new friends and would love to know what other great people have decided to go to Wolvo :biggrin:

History at Wolvo also!

Feel free to message me :biggrin:
I'm staying in economy accomodation and studying politics and social policies!
Original post by EloiseStar
History at Wolvo also!

Feel free to message me :biggrin:

Nice to finally meet someone else who is doing history! Are you staying at the campus?
Nice to finally meet someone else who is doing history! Are you staying at the campus?

Stopping at home
Reply 32
I'm going to wolves uni to do the foundation degree supporting children in primary school :smile: x
Original post by misstg777
I'm going to wolves uni to do the foundation degree supporting children in primary school :smile: x

Hey there! That sounds awesome, will hopefully see you around then :biggrin: are you staying at the campus? X
Reply 34
Hey there! That sounds awesome, will hopefully see you around then :biggrin: are you staying at the campus? X

Hi Laura,

i wont be staying at halls lol i dont live to far away from the uni which is a bonus :biggrin: what are you gonna be doing I'll have to try and spot you around the campus and i've been to shrewsbury :smile: it's a lovely quiet place x
Reply 35
Starting my first year this September, studying Broadcasting & Journalism at the City Campus. Living at home and commuting for the first year to save money as I only live a 45 minute bus journey away from the Uni. Someone let me live with them during Freshers, please...
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm also studying Broadcasting & Journalism this September. I'm living at home and commuting to the Uni everyday as well. I'm not sure where people who live at home tend to stay during freshers? Is there anyone else living at home?
Reply 37
Alright people im Mo about to atart my third year on a war studies and politics degree feel free to add me on www.facebook.com/mohaanb
Yh so see you people in september

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Is anyone meeting up with each other? I think it would be great!! Xx
Reply 39
Original post by misstg777
Is anyone meeting up with each other? I think it would be great!! Xx

When do you mean?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending