The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

*stomps feet impatiently*

when do we hear about what accommodation we get??? On open day someone did tell me but i got distracted by the little goody bag cus i found three 'keele' pens in mine!!
Oh sorry, back to my point- so when do we find out lol (im post-alevel so have unconditional thingy majig:redface: ) ???
Thanx- sorry to keep postin loads of stuff- but hey, it keeps the keele excitement alive :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 1
June/July

Graham
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
I sent off my accommodation form pretty much as soon as I got it and they haven't contacted me yet to say I didn't put a passport size photograph in!
Reply 3
you won't find out exactly where you've got until after your results
Reply 4
Sazarina88
I sent off my accommodation form pretty much as soon as I got it and they haven't contacted me yet to say I didn't put a passport size photograph in!

Im not 100% sure but i dont think they will contact you about your photo.

I think they put the photo into a computer database and use it to make student Keele cards.

When i first arrived at Keele for the registration thingy i saw some people having their photos taken at the univeristy for their cards. Whereas people who sent their photo off already have theirs on the computer.
Yeh, if you didnt send them a photo i wouldnt worry about it. If you didnt send a photo you just get it taken at keele when you enrole. Just means you inducation will take a little longer.

Latest