The Student Room Group

Aldi is riddled with technical faults

My brother (name withheld) is one of those people who is always applying for new jobs but keeps getting me to fill in the forms because I'm more articulate and type faster. At the moment he's applying to Aldi (see here: https://www.careers.aldirecruitment.co.uk). There have been so many "Server errors" it's driven me crazy; every time I want to do any of a long list of routine application-editing things, I have to save, log out and log in again.

But the most appalling aspect of the design is the reason I'm posting here, in case I'm missing a workaround someone here knows (because, when I googled for insights into it, quite a few TSR pages came up, which at least proved there have been many Aldi applicants here). All sections are now "complete", but we've not submitted it because, while calling itself complete, the section on Work History doesn't visibly contain any of the information we put in, whether I click on "View and Edit" or "Review and Print". This is a fault unique to that section. Does anyone know how to get information onto it and make it stay?

Presumably any information that actually gets stored in the application can be edited until it's submitted. I hope so; I need to correct one of the dates. If we're starting over, that should be no problem.
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi. I'm having the same problem.. does anybody know how to solve it in order to apply for the position? Thanks in advance.
Reply 2
Email the recruitment address.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending