The Student Room Group

ATTN LSE Post-grads: Private Acommodation in London

I am a soon-to-be LSE post-grad from the U.S. I was offered a place at Lilian Knowles but, as some of you may be aware, LK is rather far from LSE.

Therefore, I am looking for fun roommate (ideally MSc students at LSE or other area universities) to go in together on a flat in London.

Hopefully 3-5 people will be interested and we can find a somewhat inexpensive flat.

If you are interested, post below with some info about yourself...
Not interested, but you should try posting on Gumtree, you're more likely to either find a ready set up flatshare...
Reply 2
Hi hi

You might want to try asking here:- http://www.lsesu.com/main/residences/messageboard

Cheers,
Reply 3
mfoerster
I am a soon-to-be LSE post-grad from the U.S. I was offered a place at Lilian Knowles but, as some of you may be aware, LK is rather far from LSE.

Therefore, I am looking for fun roommate (ideally MSc students at LSE or other area universities) to go in together on a flat in London.

Hopefully 3-5 people will be interested and we can find a somewhat inexpensive flat.

If you are interested, post below with some info about yourself...

It's actually not that far by tube. Really. I think it's less than 10min.
Reply 4
Peaches777
It's actually not that far by tube. Really. I think it's less than 10min.

You realise you just replied to a post made nearly two years ago, don't you?:wink:
Reply 5
haha only afterward!
Peaches777: what were you searching for in order to get this thread?

lols

Latest

Trending

Trending