The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Trent accommodation

I'm yet to do my accommodation, but it seems everyone has already done theirs, if I was to do it now would I be left with the rubbish ones, or are places like Byron residence still available. Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by The Don.
I'm yet to do my accommodation, but it seems everyone has already done theirs, if I was to do it now would I be left with the rubbish ones, or are places like Byron residence still available. Thanks

Accomodation opened for booking on march 18th, so yeah everywhere on the city cite (gill street, Byron etc) are full now.. Simpsons is a good one off campus x
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Simpsons full now. All that's left for city campus is norton court, meridian court and the maltings :smile: I booked meridian court last night :smile:
I booked Goldsmiths which is private accommodation on the city campus and £106 a week :smile:
Reply 4
One bedroom flat available at Goldsmith Court, £212 per week for 48 weeks (September 2013 - August 2014). Across the road from NTU. All bills included, Wi-Fi, flat screen TV and TV license, and contents insurance. Single and dual occupancy available. Please call 0115 947 4078 for details and to book a viewing.

http://www.touchstonestudentliving.co.uk/accommodation/nottingham/goldsmith-court-central-nottingham-student-accommodation-rooms-flats-touc-0
Reply 5

People's circumstances change all the time and rooms become available all the time - it's just a matter of catching them before they're snapped up again!

Call up the NTU accommodation service to see if they have anything, but also ring around the private halls to see what's going. In Nottingham the private halls are:

Goldsmith Court
Mansion Square
Victoria Hall
Trinity Square
Glasshouse
Manor Villages
IQ Exchange
Opal
Russell View
Riverside Point
Cotton Mills

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6

En-suite study bedroom available at Goldsmiths as I have dropped out, £106 a week. It's the best location of all the accommodations in Nottingham for city campus. If you want any more info on it please pm me.

The people in the flat are all outgoing and I know from a large number of people who went to trent last year that it has the best location of all halls and is considered by the students of last year as joint best with gill street.
Reply 7
I have an en-suit room at Norton court available, central location and only 1 mile to city campus! if interested email me on [email protected] and it can be set up asap :smile:
Reply 8
Hi

There is an en-suite study bedroom within Goldsmith Court available to let as I've decided to not take up the tenancy. Goldsmith court is right opposite Nottingham Trent university. It has brilliant facilities e.g. en-suite study room, internet access, shared kitchen facilities, laundry room etc. Also at a very reasonable rate of £106 a week!

If interested, or need to know more information , please contact me!

Thanks
Reply 9
Hi :smile: I have a double bedroom going in my apartment, please see my post and let me know if you are interested :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2466341
Reply 10
is anyone looking for accommodation near the city centre accommodation?

There is a room available in a cheap spacious flat

£75pw ALL BILLS INCLUDED (water, electricity, internet, heating, tv license)
5mins by foot from nottingham trent uni and 10mins away from the city centre, so great for nights out.

The people in the flat are all friendly and outgoing bunch, easy to get along with.

pm or message for more information
[email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending