The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

First of all, everybody is different.

-I am 16 years old
-I am a size 10 (top and bottom)
-Quite a Full Figure (Boobs (32DD) and bum)
- (Get ready for this one)
-I weigh 146lbs, which is 10st 6lbs. (quite a bit of muscle as im a dancer)

And you wanna know something? I love my figure. I used to think i wasn't going to be accepted because im not a size 6 skinny b**ch, but i embraced it. You should too :tongue:
-size 10 for tops
-5 ft 3
-I weigh around 50kg (last time I checked)
-32D
Original post by HerRoyalHighness

ah someone did it! I was waiting for that comment haha
Your weight is fine I'm 5ft3 and 8 stone, about 32B and 6-10 depending where I buy from, but some people have a higher percentage in lean mass(muscle, bones and water weight) for most females it is 70-75% and 80-85% for males but mine is 80% so I weigh more than I look so in the end as long as your healthy then it doesn't really matter how you carry weight or home much you weigh :smile:
5ft 8
136/7 pounds
BMI 20.8
size 10

i'd prefer to be 133 / 9st 7 but I guess i'm not far off
5"3
50kg
32C
Size 6/8 UK
5 ft 6
9 stone
Original post by selenerrr__x
32C
Size 6/8 UK
5 ft 6
9 stone

What is 32C, are you that hot? :redface:
Original post by Anonymous
Anon because I'm slightly conscious of my weight..

I am 23 years old, a size 8/10 in tops and trousers, 5'5 and bra size 34B.

At the moment, my weight stands around 9 stones. It used to be slightly higher, about 9 and a half stone, but I was still the same clothes size. im pretty flat by the way, both boobs and bum (even though im 34B it doesn't appear huge)

I've always thought my weight was normal but I was recently speaking to a neighbour who told me she used to be 7/7.5 stones and only now (due to an operation) she is 9 stones. she is slightly shorter than me, but has a much fuller figure ie. boobs and bum.

This has thrown me a little. I know everyone holds fat in different places but its made me think do I weigh too much?

Girls, I want to know the following things (if you don't mind):

- weight
- height
- dress size

It probably sounds quite sad, but this has really been playing on my mind.. quite a few people actually compliment me on my figure, which I'm happy with. Its just that Im thinking do I weigh too much??

x

I'm 5'5, weigh just under 9 stone and wear size 8-10

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sir Isaac Newton
What is 32C, are you that hot? :redface:

32C bra size
5'3
Just under 12 stones
12-14

No idea why I weigh so much and I'm not like a size 18-20?
I don't think my scales are wrong either hm..?
Reply 511
I'm 16 and weigh 11 stone, am I overweight?
5"10
8.5 stone
Size 8/10

I'm one of those "no matter what I eat I don't gain weight" type of people which is unbelievably frustrating,

Posted from TSR Mobile

5 ft 2

50kg
Original post by Catryn
I'm 16 and weigh 11 stone, am I overweight?

How tall are you? If you're shorter than about 5'6" then yes, you are a bit overweight. These girls posting here sound quite petite! 11 stone is fine for taller people.
Original post by flower-98
First of all, everybody is different.

-I am 16 years old
-I am a size 10 (top and bottom)
-Quite a Full Figure (Boobs (32DD) and bum)
- (Get ready for this one)
-I weigh 146lbs, which is 10st 6lbs. (quite a bit of muscle as im a dancer)

And you wanna know something? I love my figure. I used to think i wasn't going to be accepted because im not a size 6 skinny b**ch, but i embraced it. You should too :tongue:

You got a nicer figure than me x
5 ft 3, 7.5 stone, dress size 6/8, 32A... probably could fit into a 32AA :redface:

People comment on my petite frame but it's not necessarily attractive. I'd much rather weight a couple of stone more and be curvy. Curvier girls seem to be favoured at the moment- no one likes to snuggle a stick, only dogs like bones, real women have curves and all that... Not that I agree with statements like that that put down other women but I do see how curvy girls are often more attractive:tongue: It's quite hard to feel like a woman when I have non existent boobs :rolleyes: I don't try to stay skinny. I eat what I want- usually a lot. :colondollar:

There's not one weight that is ideal or that looks the nicest. Be confident in who you are.
I'm 5 ft 6, 9 stone 1 pounds, 34D, size 12 on the top and 8-10 on the bottom.
I'm 5,5. I used to weigh 10 and a half stone. I was pretty porky in all truth. Then one day I said I was going to lose weight..... And I did. I went from 10st 7lbs to 8st 5lbs in a few months. Every single day I dieted and walked for miles and I've never looked back. I went from a size 12 to a size 6 and I've realised I was carrying that extra weight that wasn't needed at all! Every week I got on those scales and it read less and less each time. Such a great feeling too. Now I know how it feels to be able to wear lovely clothes and feel good too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
5' 1"
8.5st
32FF bra, size 10/12 on top
Size 8 on bottom

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest