The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm a little over 8 stone, but it's really strange - I have really skinny arms and hips but HUGE thighs?! I hate it ...
Reply 41
I'm 19, 5''6, 32B and a size 8 (although this can vary depending on the shops I go into!).

My weight has fluctuated in the past year or so from 7st.10 to 9st10, I'm currently trying to get down to about 8st.5.

And OP, you have absolutely NOTHING to worry about. :smile:
I'm 5"11 (I know I'm ridiculously tall, I hate it!) and weigh a bit over 10 stone and I'm a size 10/sometimes an 8 depending on the shop and I'm 16 years old. I always feel like I weigh loads and I'm really fat but really I know that it's a perfectly normal weight for my height, it's just a bit depressing when all my friends weigh loads less!
Age 18
Weight 46ish kg
Size 6-10, depending on shop
Height 5ft
around 9 and 1/2 stone
5'10"
8/10
age 16
:smile:
Reply 45
Hiya,
I'm 16, about 5ft and between 7 and 7 and a half stone. (My weight varies every day)

As said a lot above, don't worry about how you look, my friend does a lot of dance and is eating very few calories per day, it makes me feel really worried and i would hate anything to happen to her. Please, please don't go down this route, any of you.
Reply 46
im 16
5ft7" 8.1 stones and bra size 32C

im underweight though
Original post by AchingGrapes
I'm a little over 8 stone, but it's really strange - I have really skinny arms and hips but HUGE thighs?! I hate it ...

Same.

I'm roughly 5ft, weight is around 8 and a half to 9 stone (it varies too much) and am a size 10-12. Can't believe I had to buy a coat that was a size 16 last week - the 12 and 14 were too tight.:frown:
10 st 2, approx... haven't weighed for a week or two.
Im 17, I wear size 6 clothes. Bra size is 30C. I'm 5ft 1 and I weigh 8 stone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm 4 foot 9 and weigh 7 stone (98lbs) last time I checked.
I don't have a general clothes size to be honest, because I'm so short and big chested for my size (32DD) it's a nightmare to get anything to fit properly so depending on what type of clothes I'm buying and how tight fitting they are anything from a size 8 to a size 12.
Age 18, 5'6" 12 stone.
Wear size 12 on top, 14 on bottom, bra size 36C

I've recently lost about 2 stone (at least, never actually weighed myself before I started) motivated to lose when I ripped a pair of jeans, went to get some more and size 16 was too small. I've always been a big girl but never really over a 14 so that really shocked me and now I look in the mirror and although I know I still have some to lose I'm pretty happy with what I see :smile: Been pretty surprised with some of the weights on here, I didn't realise some people weighed not much over half what I weigh! :s-smilie:
Original post by yothi5
Cool, your clothes must be pretty tight if you say your muscles are big.

Not really, I occasionally struggle with skinny jeans because I have man calves from all the dance but other than that I'm good. Like girls can be muscular without having big muscles? Muscles just replace our fat - so bingo wings are toned triceps and stomach fat is abs... I'm not like a body builder lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
Age 15, 5ft 4, size 15, bra size 38C and weight 11st, would love to get down to 10 stone though.
Weighed myself yesterday (just because I found some scales, I don't obsess over my weight) and I'm just over 8 stone, like 8.1 :P I'm about 5ft3 (I think, I have no idea. This is just what people tell me :P), I can be anywhere between a 4 and a 10 in clothes - generally a 6 or 8 but it does vary hugely between shops and the cut of the clothes - and I'm about 32/34B. I'm really skinny though, like you can see most of my bones through my skin, it's not because I don't eat because I do, it's just how I am :smile:
Age 19
Size 6-10
Height 5ft
32C
7 stone :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm 5'2" ish, weight 8 and a half stone. I'm 21 and I wear size 8-10 but more 10 at the moment. I really want to be nearer 8 stone but heh.
You're worried because your 9 stone? Omg. I'm 18 and last time I checked (which was over a year ago) I was 10 stones.....I feel horrible now. Im probably 11 stones or something, my height grows aswell but I haven't measured myself nor got myself weighed recently. Im size 10 mostly although I have a few size 8 tops. I feel sick. I just ate pringles. I feel sick. I want to stop this eating habit. I just had this epiphany, read about Angelina Jolie's breast removal (sorry change of topic) because she had an 80% of getting breast cancer. I have a long family history of cancers etc, my brother had cancer my aunty died of breast cancer. My family members have diabetes. I need to do the least I can do which is eat healthily. I'm so angry right now. Sorry...
i'm 19, weigh 9st in the mornings, wear size 8 or 10 depending on where i shop and i'm 5ft 4
Age - 23
Height - 5'6
Weight - 8 stone
Size 8
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest