The Student Room Group

Is there ANY point of last minute revision?

I know this sounds silly but it's my lazy side asking;

'Is there ANY point of last minute revision?' :s-smilie:If cramming revision to the last minute has worked for you? How have you done it, in regards to techniques/hours/etc?

4 days isn't even last minute, a friend of mine swears that cramming everything the night before helped her. I've revised for quite a while and now i'm demotivated so sick of revision. By trying for the next 4 days, do you think this can help? How has last minute revision worked for you?!
Reply 2
I hope so. It's the only kind I've ever done. D:

thank you! taking a look through them now, incredible stories! I go to a boys school that has a mixed sixth form so there's not that many girls. Interestingly, and this may not be the case elsewhere but all the guys seem to suck (in terms of revision) BANG out for the two nights prior and get higher marks -_- how?!?!
Reply 4
YES. Do everything you can up until the exam! I only say that because I'd feel awfully guilty not revising for the next four days, and would hate myself after it! Even if its just recapping everything you've done, reading over, keep going. You've revised for quite a while? Well four days more isnt going to kill you. And you'll feel better for it. :biggrin:
It can. For something like a university science exam i wouldnt recommend it as it's physically impossible to learn everything for it the night before.
Reply 6
Original post by ernstleanflowers
I know this sounds silly but it's my lazy side asking;

'Is there ANY point of last minute revision?' :s-smilie:If cramming revision to the last minute has worked for you? How have you done it, in regards to techniques/hours/etc?

4 days isn't even last minute, a friend of mine swears that cramming everything the night before helped her. I've revised for quite a while and now i'm demotivated so sick of revision. By trying for the next 4 days, do you think this can help? How has last minute revision worked for you?!

Its the most important time lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Every little helps! *collects Tesco sponsorship money*

But yeah, I've relied on it for the past few years (too much) and it has helped. Make the most of the time you have, no matter how little that may be!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending