The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent freshers 2013

Just wanted to know who's applied or applying for the Norton Court accommodation, I'm in room 291 on the second floor.
Also is anyone firmed an offer for Management or Business Management. :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Im floor three block one flat 8 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by femithatsme
Just wanted to know who's applied or applying for the Norton Court accommodation, I'm in room 291 on the second floor.
Also is anyone firmed an offer for Management or Business Management. :smile:

Hi! I've firmed for Management :smile: have you? Haven't found anyone else who's on the same course yet (the three year fast track) :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Han95
Hi! I've firmed for Management :smile: have you? Haven't found anyone else who's on the same course yet (the three year fast track) :smile:

nope youre the first one :smile:, re you going to be living in the halls of residence or city site or whatever its called ?
Reply 4
Original post by femithatsme
nope youre the first one :smile:, re you going to be living in the halls of residence or city site or whatever its called ?

Cool! Think it's supposed to be a fairly small course anyway :smile: I've booked Byron :smile:
Reply 5
ohh kl :biggrin:
Hey,

I'm in Gill Street but I'm definitely studying Business Management and Marketing Joint Honours course this Sept :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by charlotteb_94
Hey,

I'm in Gill Street but I'm definitely studying Business Management and Marketing Joint Honours course this Sept :smile:

nice :smile: maybe il see you around the uni campus
Reply 8
Original post by charlotteb_94
Hey,

I'm studying the same! :smile:
yayy :smile:
Has anyone applied for Post graduation in Business Studies ?
Hey, I'm so confused :frown: Ill be staying at Gill street room number C368. I had my accommodation confirmation email that said I'm on 2nd floor, but I've heard people saying the first number of your room number is the floor number , the send is the flat number, and the last number is the room number in the flat. So am i on the 2nd or 3rd floor? can someone please help?? Thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
I'm doing business management and entrepreneurship, staying in Simpsons :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending