The Student Room Group

Help finding good game programming universities

Hi, i am currently in AS and i am trying to find some good universities which have computer science course focusing on game programming, as i want to become a game developer. The one i have found and like so far is newcastle, i don't know what other ones are good. Could you help me find some?
Original post by rishan1996
Hi, i am currently in AS and i am trying to find some good universities which have computer science course focusing on game programming, as i want to become a game developer. The one i have found and like so far is newcastle, i don't know what other ones are good. Could you help me find some?

UCAS has a really good course search function. If you go to the the UCAS website there will be some sort of subject or course search button that you can click on. From there you can choose the area you are looking at such as gaming and then all the universities have offer those course will appear and it's a good starting point for your research.
Reply 2
Wow, i didnt think to search for games technology, i only looked at computer science, there are lots of universities but does anyone have any recommendations as i'm not sure which ones are good?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending