The Student Room Group

What can I do for my geography project?

Our geography teacher has said we can do anything for our project as long as it links in to geography! I want to do something a bit different, but I don't know what. Any ideas???? I was thinking the evolution of humanity in the future, but that is quite a broad range of topics.

Thank you!
Original post by Americandream
Our geography teacher has said we can do anything for our project as long as it links in to geography! I want to do something a bit different, but I don't know what. Any ideas???? I was thinking the evolution of humanity in the future, but that is quite a broad range of topics.

Thank you!

Not sure if you still needed ideas but i thought i'd post anyway. I always find earthquakes and natural disasters quite interesting to research into, like one project i did was on the Japanese tsunami and earthquake when it happened at the time. I think the evolution of humanity is a bit broad like you said, but you could do something specific like the Boserupian Theory or the Malthusian Theory if you've learnt about them, as they are how humans would have difficulties finding food sources in the future, one is more positive and one is more negative, so you could compare them.

Those were just some ideas, but i hope they were of some use to you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending