The Student Room Group

Options

I have received offers from all the universities I applied to unfortunately I thought the deadline was next month so was pretty shocked when I received a letter today saying all my offers had been automatically declined. I'm pretty gutted though the letter said to get it in contact as soon as possible if I change my mind, so I'll contact them tomorrow.

Has anyone else been through this and are my chances of getting onto a course minimal now I've gone past the deadline?
Original post by Wellwisher
I have received offers from all the universities I applied to unfortunately I thought the deadline was next month so was pretty shocked when I received a letter today saying all my offers had been automatically declined. I'm pretty gutted though the letter said to get it in contact as soon as possible if I change my mind, so I'll contact them tomorrow.

Has anyone else been through this and are my chances of getting onto a course minimal now I've gone past the deadline?

The deadline was May 8th. You get 7 days to change things, so you really need to call UCAS today or tomorrow urgently to get them to give you your offers back so you can decide between them.

Oh, and it told you on your UCAS track when your deadline was.
Reply 2
Thank you for responding, I'll surely be getting back to them tomorrow as now their offices are closed, the only deadline I thought in May was student finance, carelessness.
Thank you for your helpful information.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending