The Student Room Group

Uni say they have withdrawn my application , what should i do?

i got three conditional offers and had to conferm my choice by may 30th but now i have a letter saying as they havent heard from me they have withdrawn my application?

how can i get the applications back?
if not what should i do now?
i dont want to get a part time job working in a supermarket and i have no money, i also have no friends , so what should i do i dnt want to sit at home all year watching day time tv i have to do somethign but i want to do something productive to my choosen carrer not bum about for a year which is what i would concider working in some shop job just for the sake of it as

also i havent had any emails from UCAS saying they needed to hear from me its all out of the blue!?

and now my grandmas on the phone telling all my relitives about it WHY?
I don't think May 30th was the deadline for replying to offers, I remember it was a few days ago for UCAS..
Original post by usernme_
i got three conditional offers and had to conferm my choice by may 30th but now i have a letter saying as they havent heard from me they have withdrawn my application?

i dont want to get a part time job working in a supermarket and i have no money, i also have no friends , so what should i do i dnt want to sit at home all year watching day time tv i have to do somethign but i want to do something productive to my choosen carrer not bum about for a year which is what i would concider working in some shop job just for the sake of it as

also i havent had any emails from UCAS saying they needed to hear from me its all out of the blue!?

Read this thread

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2350047
Reply 3
i thought it was 8th/9th of may was the deadline.
Original post by usernme_

May 30th deadline refers to Student Finance. The deadline for applying to Universities was May 8th. If you didn't reply to your offers by May 8th, then all offers were automatically declined.

You will have 7 days to sort this out - and it is nearing the end of those 7 days now. You need to call UCAS and ask them to re-instate your offers, so you can make a decision.

You MUST call them ASAP, and you then MUST reply to your offers ASAP as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending