The Student Room Group

JP Morgan A-level Insight Day

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone heard from MS I got an email and the 3rd saying anyone could contact me from now to let me know the status of my application! It's the only girls 3 day insight program, has anyone been accepted yet? Congrats to those who got places on other similar programmes, pat on the back!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Original post by Hunarench95
Just checked my emails - was rejected this morning from the programme. I'm an LSE BSc Economics offer holder - I probably need to up my game! :cool:

Worry not, I was rejected too. I wish they'd give even SOME feedback.
Reply 62
Anybody got an offer from Morgan Stanley yet?
Original post by Szmessh

Heard nothing :frown:
Haven't heard Tom Morgan Stanley yet either, this is torture

Posted from TSR Mobile
FFS! rejected by morgaan Stanley
I applied last year (year 12) got in, but couldn't make the date
Applied with exactly the same cv cover letter but with better grades and get rejected?
what the ****!
its just a lottery to who gets in!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Anybody heard back from Morgan Stanley Open Day?
Reply 67
Original post by Szmessh

Not me
Original post by Szmessh

Still nothing
Original post by Szmessh

Still nothing here too. Waiting, haha. They've got to tell us soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Szmessh

havent heard anything either :/
Are there any other A level insight days from similar financial companies? :smile:
Reply 72
Original post by ellenabethx
Has anyone heard from MS I got an email and the 3rd saying anyone could contact me from now to let me know the status of my application! It's the only girls 3 day insight program, has anyone been accepted yet? Congrats to those who got places on other similar programmes, pat on the back!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't heard anything other than an email acknowledging my application so I just presumed I'd been rejected and they hadn't bothered letting me know :lol: Have you heard anything now?
Reply 73
Haven't heard about anyone getting a response for the one day programme, its getting quite late too considering it's only in a couple of weeks.
Original post by Etoile
I haven't heard anything other than an email acknowledging my application so I just presumed I'd been rejected and they hadn't bothered letting me know :lol: Have you heard anything now?

No, they would let you know I assume if you had been rejected... it's just strange that we have been waiting for so long
I've been offered a place! :biggrin: a today else got it?
Reply 76
Congratulations!! is it for Morgan Stanley, rbs or HSBC?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
Offered a place on MS Open Day. Did JPM last year

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 78
Just got a rejection for Morgan Stanley Open Day! :frown:
Reply 79
Just got offered a place by MS and also got JP Morgan, am I presuming no one's heard from RBS yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending