The Student Room Group

Biology Unit 1 AQA Revision Notes

Scroll to see replies

just use the notes linked above and the textbook and you'll be fine :wink:
Reply 41
Can you please post unit 2
Reply 42
Thank you so much
Oh my god I think my soul has just been saved, thank you!
the google drive were really helpful thnx
Reply 45
The unit 2 ends at section 6 even though theres 5 more sections. Is there more or...???
Reply 46
Hey do you know the link for the chemistry As level unit 1 or/and unit 2, that would be a great help :smile:
Reply 47
What kind of links do you want?
Original post by jazzyjay29
https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B8rrkIpd4s1gQ3J2Sk5RMi1ScTJ5WG9RbUFabXcxQQ/edit?usp=drive_web&pli=1#docId=0B8rrkIpd4s1gOVNlRU80dmxRR3VSdmd6Mjk3WVRLZw

This is the link to a "Google Drive", this is where someone has typed up all of their Biology Unit 1 notes, it's very neatly set out, all of the key points bullet-pointed with things to remember in bold clours. Thought I'd share it because I feel it's made this unit revision go into my head and stick there. If anyone wants there are also unit 2, 3 and 4 notes I'll post the link up if anyone wants it.

Hi
Can you please post the link for the unit 2 and 3 revision notes? Thank you
This is Brilliant thank you!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B8rrkIpd4s1gQ3J2Sk5RMi1ScTJ5WG9RbUFabXcxQQ/edit?usp=drive_web&pli=1#docId=0B8rrkIpd4s1gOVNlRU80dmxRR3VSdmd6Mjk3WVRLZw

This is the link to a "Google Drive", this is where someone has typed up all of their Biology Unit 1 notes, it's very neatly set out, all of the key points bullet-pointed with things to remember in bold clours. Thought I'd share it because I feel it's made this unit revision go into my head and stick there. If anyone wants there are also unit 2, 3 and 4 notes I'll post the link up if anyone wants it.

Absolute life saver, thank you so much!
Hi guys,

just had a query about the revision notes

would they get you an A if you used them as well as doing lots of past papers? as my teachers notes are much more detailed? :/
Reply 52
Original post by nukhba.mir
Hi guys,

just had a query about the revision notes

would they get you an A if you used them as well as doing lots of past papers? as my teachers notes are much more detailed? :/

Isn't it a bit too late to be using someone else's revision notes? Anyhow, yes the notes are good and past paper questions are key.
Original post by bat_man
Isn't it a bit too late to be using someone else's revision notes? Anyhow, yes the notes are good and past paper questions are key.

Lol i know that the exams tomorrow.. was just asking because i came accross notes like them before and was a little hesitant to use them.
thanks anyways :smile:
Are there any Unit 2 notes?
Would Appreciate it! :smile:
Reply 55
Can you post units 2,3,4 as well

Could you please post the links for the other units as im just starting year 11 and i feel they are going to be useful in the up and coming year thank you!

when i clicked on the link only unit 3 notes came up???
Original post by 118student
Anyone else having problems opening the unit 1 notes?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes -.-

Quick Reply

Latest