The Student Room Group

All AQA iGCSE Sciences (summer 2013) discussion

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
What did everyone think of Paper 2 this afternoon - I felt it, like all the Paper 1s, was surprisingly easy compared to what we've been told to expect.
Reply 41
Found it harder than paper 1; those stupid penguins.
Reply 42
What do you think will come up in chemistry paper 2 on Monday?
Reply 43
I reckon titrations will come up
Reply 44
What did everyone think of Chemistry P2? I thought it was all ok except that one where two students got different results for the same experiment (5f).
Reply 45
that exam was bull**** fam, missed out more than half the syllabus.

all that revision for nothing!

the paper 2 specimen q's were so much easier than the actual paper

i lost so many marks. hopefully i did alreet in paper 1

the fluorine question was fun doe

what do u guys reckon will be gradeboundaries for a* in physics, chem and bio?

based on our mock grades, I think it would be around 70% which is about an average of 65/90 on both papers

so i think u can afford to loose about 25 marks
Reply 46
Original post by rapdog
that exam was bull**** fam, missed out more than half the syllabus.

all that revision for nothing!

the paper 2 specimen q's were so much easier than the actual paper

i lost so many marks. hopefully i did alreet in paper 1

the fluorine question was fun doe

what do u guys reckon will be gradeboundaries for a* in physics, chem and bio?

based on our mock grades, I think it would be around 70% which is about an average of 65/90 on both papers

so i think u can afford to loose about 25 marks

I hope it's low but because its igcse its all the clever people so i dunno... i havent found all of them amazing but that was grim
That chem paper today was definitely the worst one yet :O Normally I find chem easiest and bio hardest but the bio paper 2 was much better than chem.
Original post by 529
What did everyone think of Chemistry P2? I thought it was all ok except that one where two students got different results for the same experiment (5f).

that one was because the other person used double the amount of water, giving the same results as 10g at the original amount of water because of same concentration . but the mark scheme is probbably going to be really specific
Reply 49
physics tmoroooo...

any predictions?

i think redshift might come up ?! First paper was proper hard I thought
Reply 50
That's all of them done now! How did everyone find Physics?
I thought it was good! the last question was quite tough though!
I actually think Physics Paper 2 was the best Paper 2, and actually overall I think the Physics exams went the best out of the three sciences. I'm just glad they're all over now but they definitely weren't as hard as we'd been made to believe they'd be :smile:
Reply 53
I personaly thought Chemistry Paper 2 was better but I agree was ok except the last question. Could be quite harsh grade boundaries/mark scheme though :/
i don't know, they'll probably be lower than they might normally be seeing as this is the first year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending