The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheMcSame
Now where have I heard that before?...

Oh would you look at that! You're also having trouble passing your test, funny that, the only people that claim it's fixed are also the ones having trouble with their tests. Quit making excuses for yourself and learn how to drive properly...

I drive properly otherwise I woudnt go for the test ,but if you are so smart can you explain me why people and there are plenty of them who has got lisense and need to change them and do the practical test are fail? They drove a car for 10,15 years and are unable to pass their test in the uk are they also not driving properly? They are people on the roads that shoudnt never get passed as they drive like crazy without any knowlage of law and mostly them cause accidents but people, who really want to obbey the law drive safetly are unable to pass the test ,so dont tell me hire about not driving propely as on the test they pass but later when they drive on their own they drive without any responsability and they dont pass for driving propely as if for you driving propely is when someone needs to grab you steering wheel then I dont know ...what kind of driver you are naybe one of those mationed above..😐
Original post by Asenath3107
I drive properly otherwise I woudnt go for the test

Evidently not if you can't pass and start claiming it's rigged...

can you explain me why people and there are plenty of them who has got lisense and need to change them and do the practical test are fail? They drove a car for 10,15 years and are unable to pass their test in the uk are they also not driving properly?

Yes... Not every country (I assume you're talking about someone who's moved to England and needs to take the test or something, your poor English skills don't help) has the same standards of driving. If they can't pass a test then evidently they are not driving good enough to conform to the DVSA's standard of driving.

They are people on the roads that shoudnt never get passed as they drive like crazy without any knowlage of law and mostly them cause accidents but people, who really want to obbey the law drive safetly are unable to pass the test.

I agree with the first part and it's quite a major flaw with the test system. People pass and then drive how they want. Evidently they were able to drive to the DVSA's standard but started driving the way they want to drive after passing.

And again, they might want to obey the law, they might drive safely, but that doesn't mean they conform to the DVSA's standards.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 22
I've had 4 test at hendon, the first one it was my fault when returning to the centre , but the other 3 the examiner fail me on purpuse especially the 3rd one I had 5 minor points and fail me, today it was the forth 1 major as one idiot hesitated to come in the roundabout he kept still and looking lost so when I went half way in he start moving to but did not block him as I move out fast but still major mistake apparently, the previous fail I been fails as I hesitated to go in the roundabout so it seems you go slow you fail you go fast you fail wrt...
Reply 23
I went to Hendon test centre last week. It was my first attempt and I passed with 3 minors. My test was at 8:57 AM and route I got was quite good.. Normal traffic in the morning.. Examiner was quite good.. very calm and nice person.. I believe Hendon is good option if you practise on few test routes... Apart from Apex roundabout and Mill Hill Circus roundabout nothing else is tough. Infact mill hill is also easy and at Apex except one side which is not traffic light controlled all other roundabout entries are fine..
Just keep calm and remember to check in mirrors and signal correctly.
One important thing at Hendon there is a place for Bay Parking so practise for that during your lessons. I got Bay Parking manoeuvres itself at start of test.
All the best!!!
Original post by sazmi3
can you please tell me what time of the day was your test ? Thanks.

Original post by sazmi3
Can you please tell me what time of the day was your test ? pls Thanks.

Look at the bloody post date.

The time of your test has little to no impact on your performance should you be at/above test standard.
Reply 25
Original post by Blue_Cow
Look at the bloody post date.

The time of your test has little to no impact on your performance should you be at/above test standard.

Well it does. 10am to 3pm is usually not busy which I think helps you being comfortable.
Original post by sazmi3
Can you please tell me what time of the day was your test ? Thanks.

That post was almost 3 years ago and was the only post OP ever made, it's highly unlikely they'll come back and see this. Make your own thread and quit gravedigging.

Latest

Trending

Trending