The Student Room Group

The one

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
You came here by complete random chance yet you believe you are special and nature created someone for you? Just LOL.
Reply 21
You'd have to be pretty mental to believe in such a concept as "the one". :lolwut:
Reply 22
Original post by ThatGuyPsy
You'd have to be pretty mental to believe in such a concept as "the one". :lolwut:

no mate im worse than u, i dont believe in good god, i hate religion, the word destiny dsnt mean **** to me, a lot of people are the same its not only me,but "the one" that im talking about isnt destined to be with you from birth, you choose who to be your one, i did chose mine, i chose right, she chose me too. that the one for me.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by ihatebrownbread
Saying that there is a "one" is suggesting that you life was planned even before you were born. i.e our life is like a game of the Sims played by god. If people believe in the 'one' then they must believe in god or the Sims or something like that

but why. the mind isn't a physical thing like the rest of the body, as god isn't the least spontaneous:
he does enjoy spontaneous creativity, clever humours maybe that should themselves dazzle the one or two quite endlessly and nonspecifically so.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending