The Student Room Group

best way to revise c3 and c4?

I have a whole month until these exams i'm not sure how to revise for them. I want to make the most use out of this month.

I understand all the theory however I often make a lot of mistakes when answering difficult questions.

e.g.. Give me a simple question on integration by substitution and i'll get it right. However, give me an integration by substitution involving trig etc, I nearly always mess up

right now i'm getting anywhere between 55-63 in papers depending on if it's a good paper for me or not. I need to bump this up to at least 65. Which I think is doable in 30 days of solid practice (these two are my only exams), given that there's no issues with understanding concepts.

I can't bring myself to revise by just answering questions on a book etc. I find myself getting disinterested very quickly. I prefer doing papers are getting a mark out of 75, it's more engaging.

Any way to make the former more interesting? and any resources, tips or tricks than will prepare me for every different type of integration question I can get asked.
I don't know which board you're doing but AQA post all their past papers (about 6 yrs worth) on their site and they include the mark schemes. You could do those.

Quick Reply

Latest