The Student Room Group

How many ciders does it take to get drunk?

So i'm going to my 2nd party to get drunk for the first time since the first one i messed up a bit.

I hate the taste of beer, but i really like cider. I'm bringing some ciders to this party.

I bought some Strongbow original big cans, 5% alcohol.

How many ciders does it take to get drunk, cos at this party you have to get drunk or go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very Important Edit: Guys! Seriously! Check the date of when the thread was made. :/

2 and a half years ago, I drank too much and threw up in the hosts bed and now I don't drink so much anymore.

It took me 3 ciders and something called zambooka that a guy dared me to down.

I'm personally not fond of having this thread randomly bumped occasionally. :/
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Longshot700
So i'm going to my 2nd party to get drunk for the first time since the first one i messed up a bit.

I hate the taste of beer, but i really like cider. I'm bringing some ciders to this party.

How many ciders does it take to get drunk, cos at this party you have to get drunk or go.

This is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. "you have to get drunk or go" you don't have to do anything mate, do what you want
Reply 2
i think you'll be all set on one can to be honest mate
Reply 3
You have to get drunk or go? Lol.

Anyway, I dunno, 6 cans? I don't really like Strongbow but it'd take me 5 or 6 cans.
Reply 4
oh the memories of strongbow... to be honest, if it's your first time getting drunk then you're really not going to need many
Reply 5
I used to do 'the four can challenge' in my first year of university because I would already be really drunk before I reached four cans of Strongbow. The first time I completed it I was sick at pre-drinks and couldn't come out. :frown: You're probably bigger than me as I'm a small female but as you're an inexperienced drinker, I don't think it would take any more than that you get you very drunk.
A J20 would put me to bed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
It doesn't matter. You drink to feel happy, sociable, relaxed. When you are at that point, keep it slow or stop. You don't drink to say that you've drunk so many cans without passing out, or to pass out, or to get pissed so you end up doing stupid things and potentially being a hazard to yourself and those around you, ruin your night and other people's.

Choose friends wisely, don't do things you think you'll regret, be responsible, go out to have fun, not to get drunk.
Don't be pressured into getting drunk. Most people your age just act drunk and think it's cool and only listen to me
Reply 9
If you're a lightweight, which you probably will be if this is your second time, 3 should be plenty.
Reply 10

I'm 16 by the way
tbh i reckon you'll be slaughtered by 4 cans. Don't get drunk on your first time, build up your alcohol tolerance and just take it slow. Don't be pressured into anything because it's not worth it
Reply 12
There are some absolute social retards on this site...
we've all been there m8
Reply 14
4 cans does the trick for me. I can stretch to 6, but that's pushing my limits a lot. Anything above that and things start to go wrong. But as others have said, it's never worth getting drunk for the sake of getting drunk. Try to drink slow and space out the time between each can you drink if you're not used to drinking. Alcohol can creep up on you without you realising, so you'll often 'go over the line', as it were, if you drink too much too soon. Also, don't mix drinks if you're new to drinking. Avoid spirits like the plague.
I'm 16 by the way

Sorry, you're sixteen and YOU bought strongbow?

:rofl: LOL

Cider won't get you that drunk if you have one or two. Try scrumpy jack's cider. That stuff is heavy, especially for a cider.
People are bad to the bone these days your living in the past

Posted from TSR Mobile
You have to get drunk or go?

:nothing:
Reply 19
Strongbow brings back some bad, messy and sickening (loool) year 9 memories..

Latest

Trending

Trending